The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Ortex there’s been minimal covering during this recent rally and a short squeeze is imminent. :ehh:

What does “imminent” even mean at this point?

Give us a specific date range, something concrete for a change and not just hot air

and if you don’t know then that’s fine, but in that case you should avoid using words like imminent because it implies a lot.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Give us a specific date range, something concrete for a change and not just hot air

and if you don’t know then that’s fine, but in that case you should avoid using words like imminent because it implies a lot.
You gotta go look at their explanation for the notifications.

There was two separate triggers.

It doesn’t necessarily mean moass will happen tomorrow. It’s just that conditions imply some shorts will be squeezed out in the immediate future.

They have timelines and historical context etc on their site. You gotta do some research.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You gotta go look at their explanation for the notifications.

There was two separate triggers.

It doesn’t necessarily mean moass will happen tomorrow. It’s just that conditions imply some shorts will be squeezed out in the immediate future.

They have timelines and historical context etc on their site. You gotta do some research.
Folks want to be spoonfed so they can direct their anger at a specific person. I'll be damned if I throw some racks at something and rely on word of mouth to lkeep me in the loop. I'm not being condescending either when I say that. Thread would be more on point if not for that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Folks want to be spoonfed so they can direct their anger at a specific person. I'll be damned if I throw some racks at something and rely on word of mouth to lkeep me in the loop. I'm not being condescending either when I say that. Thread would be more on point if not for that.
Dudes crazy breh.

First thing I do when someone posts something I want to understand is google that shyt and try to learn more about it.

I try not to post much in here in terms of predictions and stuff. But I do think the ortex data offers valuable insight.

Im not here to explain everything and cheerlead. Dudes gotta make their own decisions and do their own research:manny:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Folks want appropriate context & clarity when somebody uses words like “imminent”, especially given the majority of previous timelines, indicators, signals etc. posted here have not come to fruition.

It’s not too much to ask, yet everybody continues talking in code and providing vague information when pushed for something concrete.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just tune out basically everything. The gist is we are buying and holding until the moass occurs. It may be this year it may be 5 years from now. All of the other stuff is just useless hype. And keep in mind the majority need to continue to hold. So in all honesty until your price point is reached or some how AMC/GME go bankrupt I’d place this on the deep back burner. All of the imminent talk and other clickbait is what convinced many people to get in or stay in.

Not financial advice I’d recommend Holding your position even hiding it if you need to and move on to other investments only occasionally adding to amc when it’s on sale. Keep it on your yahoo or trade view app and concentrate on other things.

people are literally making thousands and more daily. Some are even making money within amc buying riding it up and down. Just look at it like that. How can you make money while awaiting moass.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Folks want appropriate context & clarity when somebody uses words like “imminent”, especially given the majority of previous timelines, indicators, signals etc. posted here have not come to fruition.

It’s not too much to ask, yet everybody continues talking in code and providing vague information when pushed for something concrete.
There is nothing concrete and no “imminent facts”. It’s all just a guessing and hope game with some having higher probabilities

anything in between that is just a a way of passing time and keeping yourself busy with paperwork

Daps

Don’t sweat it breh, you aren’t going to get concrete info cause no one knows. It’s really just click bait to keep you engaged. “Soon” “imminent” “around the corner” “something big” are just buzzwords to keep the computers putin. Think about how many times you’ve seen “soon” and “something big next week” in this thread.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

Grain of salt. Most of the indicators, signals and triggers have historical context. You have to be able to take in all of the information provided and use it accordingly. There are 2 occasions I posted in this thread where I thought the run up would be imminent. All the information provided will either strengthen your resolve or cause you to become frustrated and move on. I am more convinced than I ever was. All the signals, bells and whistles just tell me that the hedgies haven't stopped digging. They are literally stacking the deck against themselves.

Their quant strategy and Wyckoff method has literally been defeated for the first time in the history of the market. At this point all they know is can kicking. I take great pleasure in knowing I participated in this every step of the way.

The longer this drags on the bigger the payout. The more folks are determined to buy and hold. In the grand scheme of the market this play is very young. Seeing the blatant and open manipulation is a pleasure. We don't just want money, we want to break the system. They will never be able to cheat the people again.

There will never be a 2008 or whatever we decide to call this again. If/when my kids become investors. They will have a fairer opportunity than any generation before them ever had.