The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Interview is on YouTube now

Don’t know if he’s down for the squeeze or not. I presume his main goal is AMC business success regardless of the squeeze.

But to be honest he’s kinda the best CEO possible for a situation like this. His legacy is viral/community marketing. This has been his strategy for decades. Apes threw him a easy layup with this movement, and he’s taking full advantage of it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t know if he’s down for the squeeze or not. I presume his main goal is AMC business success regardless of the squeeze.

But to be honest he’s kinda the best CEO possible for a situation like this. His legacy is viral/community marketing. This has been his strategy for decades. Apes threw him a easy layup with this movement, and he’s taking full advantage of it.

Kind of have to look at it like this. Once the short squeeze is over and prices come back to a normal zone and people are out he will likely retire and the new person will come in to replace him. The apes will likely be elsewhere at that point.

so his only concern should be the company and honestly holding in the overvalued area as long as possible and getting rid of the remaining debt. Low key it’s more beneficial for AMC/GMR that MOASS doesn’t occur but retail continues to hold the stock. Of course some of us will hold a few shares just for memories or something after we cash out.

Last edited:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Kind of have to look at it like this. Once the short squeeze is over and prices come back to a normal zone and people are out he will likely retire and the new person will come in to replace him. The apes will likely be elsewhere at that point.

so his only concern should be the company and honestly holding in the overvalued area as long as possible and getting rid of the remaining debt. Low key it’s more beneficial for AMC/GMR that MOASS doesn’t occur but retail continues to hold the stock. Of course some of us will hold a few shares just for memories or something after we cash out.

I guarantee a lot of apes will support AMC as long as they live if it makes them millionaires. Hell I am :russ: