The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You said it right it’s a good amount of tickets that are highly shorted. So just like with the credit snowball method. It would make sense for the funds to pay off their smaller shorts. As opposed to tackling the AMC/GMEs. They can just further kick those down the line. But close the positions on things like GTEC or LGVN (just examples).

either way we have our positions and if it hits it hits if not cool. But it’s some other tickers out there to keep an eye on.
To close position on less shorted stocks is to dry up their liquidity even further. The very definition of a short squeeze is applied pressure, lack of supply. Increase of demand. Which of the stocks he listed fit that criteria, or even approaches the level of GME/ AMC?

I'm all for poking holes in theories, but you and him both need come a little better. It's like the more evidence in our favor, the less yall believe. Gamma/short squeeze ≠ Moass. Whichever occurs I hope yall will take that opportunity.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To close position on less shorted stocks is to dry up their liquidity even further. The very definition of a short squeeze is applied pressure, lack of supply. Increase of demand. Which of the stocks he listed fit that criteria, or even approaches the level of GME/ AMC?

I'm all for poking holes in theories, but you and him both need come a little better. It's like the more evidence in our favor, the less yall believe. Gamma/short squeeze ≠ Moass. Whichever occurs I hope yall will take that opportunity.

We see it happen daily they close poisons in other tickers. I’ve literally rode LGVN up and down multiple times. It makes more sense for them to close the smaller items first before even trying to do GME/AMC. Like I said it’s just like the credit snow ball method.

if you don’t understand that I don’t know what more to say. They can and will continue to kick the can down the road close smaller shorts. And hope to shake off more people. Seems logical to me.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Emotional? Me and other posters pointing out your heel turn shouldn't be classified as such. Thanks for creating a place for us to congregate. But I think most of us hope you will wash your hands of it, the next time it runs. You should start a youtube called the Bi-polar Investor.
:russ:
Why y’all even take brodie serious lol. nikka just be talkin I swear reading his posts you’d think he was Chris sain, but that nikka don’t know shyt! Next week He gonna be saying the opposite of what he’s saying now :lolbron:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why y’all even take brodie serious lol. nikka just be talkin I swear reading his posts you’d think he was Chris sain, but that nikka don’t know shyt! Next week He gonna be saying the opposite of what he’s saying now :lolbron:

:snoop:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
We see it happen daily they close poisons in other tickers. I’ve literally rode LGVN up and down multiple times. It makes more sense for them to close the smaller items first before even trying to do GME/AMC. Like I said it’s just like the credit snow ball method.

if you don’t understand that I don’t know what more to say. They can and will continue to kick the can down the road close smaller shorts. And hope to shake off more people. Seems logical to me.
Closing positions and implied squeezes are 2 different things. Hence the language used in that screen shot.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Closing positions and implied squeezes are 2 different things. Hence the language used in that screen shot.

The bottom line is that they will allow the smaller positions to squeeze first.

how many short squeezes have you been involved in? Notice how often it happens? They allow some of these to squeeze and some they try to stop. We clearly know they aren’t trying to allow GME/AMC to do so without controlling it.

it’s a reason why people play the short interest tickers

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
how is this not market manipulation on a grand scale? they just upfront and blatant with the shyt :dwillhuh:
They know the forecast better than anyone. After denying it all year they are merely suggesting that there is gonna be a run up with the hopes that paperhands will sell. But the general temp of the community hasn't changed.

The major sentiment is life changing money, then there are those who want to just wash their hands AND BE DONE WITH IT. With smaller HFs bowing out. And how overleveraged these larger ones are these are the signals we've been looking for since this started.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
The bottom line is that they will allow the smaller positions to squeeze first.

how many short squeezes have you been involved in? Notice how often it happens? They allow some of these to squeeze and some they try to stop. We clearly know they aren’t trying to allow GME/AMC to do so without controlling it.

it’s a reason why people play the short interest tickers
Never been involved with one, but I've payed close attention this year here is a list of some that squeezed and others with potential.

"Here are the biggest short squeezes in the stock market, including Virgin Galactic and AMC Networks - MarketWatch" https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/here-are-the-biggest-short-squeezes-in-the-stock-market-including-virgin-galactic-and-amc-11623687769 Taken at face value. Which of these companies squeezing are more likely to benefit hedgies? We both know the answer. I understand why you are being obtuse. It's just not lining up with the evidence. Which of those plays would you sell your AMC/GME to get into? Be honest breh.

Shyts a pressure cooker, and the best thing they can do is let off some steam before it blows. At least that way they can scrape the pot.

*link is broken^
But here is one from Yahoo, neither of ours are on the list. Ots the bait and switch game they been playing all year like with Meta, wish, lucid. Hoping to shake folks out.
"Curated Stock Watch Lists & Categories - Yahoo Finance" https://finance.yahoo.com/u/yahoo-finance/watchlists/stocks-with-the-highest-short-interest/

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never been involved with one, but I've payed close attention this year here is a list of some that squeezed and others with potential."Here are the biggest short squeezes in the stock market, including Virgin Galactic and AMC Networks - MarketWatch" https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/here-are-the-biggest-short-squeezes-in-the-stock-market-including-virgin-galactic-and-amc-11623687769 Taken at face value. Which of these companies squeezing are more likely to benefit hedgies? We both know the answer. I understand why you are being obtuse. It's just not lining up with the evidence. Which of those plays would you sell your AMC/GME to get into? Be honest breh.

Shyts a pressure cooker, and the best thing they can do is let off some steam before it blows. At least that way they can scrape the pot.

Do you not understand what I am saying by stating that the hedge funds would rather let some of these other tickets squeeze as opposed to AMC/GME?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Do you not understand what I am saying by stating that the hedge funds would rather let some of these other tickets squeeze as opposed to AMC/GME?
Yes, that is what they've been doing all year. Bait and switch. But given the current state of affairs does it make sense? No! That is why they've been buying calls 2 to 1 the past couple of weeks. All the evidence is there. Look at the call to put ratio for the larger HFs... the amount of shares they've acquired most recently.... We'll see.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
All I know I'm glad the Spiderman gave the company an extra influx of cash with the way Omnicron is hitting. Supposedly Biden is supposed to announce some shutdowns either tomorrow or Tuesday. I wouldn't be shocked if we see the stock take a nice dip over the next couple of days once the news drops.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know I'm glad the Spiderman gave the company an extra influx of cash with the way Omnicron is hitting. Supposedly Biden is supposed to announce some shutdowns either tomorrow or Tuesday. I wouldn't be shocked if we see the stock take a nice dip over the next couple of days once the news drops.

:mjlol::mjlol:no he's not bruh.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
2wl09jswjj681.jpg

Screenshots from the DOJ investigation of Anson Funds