The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Watch them let it run up to GME numbers during their gamma, push it back down to the low $100s then MSM will say “that was the MOASS”

:stopitslime:
I think someone in this thread predicted that same outcome.

It really looks like we on the right track.

Which one of us will buy the lambo first?

Daps
JP Morgan is calling for a short squeeze, a few will take this opportunity to walk. The smart ones should never sell everything.

How do we know they are referring to AMC? There are several tickers that are ripe for a squeeze.

:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Which tickers are riper than the 2 discussed in this thread? Reading that caption on the TV screen which stocks do you think fit the description?

Off the top of my head, Prog, Naked, Sundial. I’m not discounting the possibility of AMC being referenced by them, but we know all too well that these crooks select certain tickers in which to trigger a squeeze that’ll distract investors from the two primary plays. I don’t trust anything reported by the mainstream press.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Off the top of my head, Prog, Naked, Sundial. I’m not discounting the possibility of AMC being referenced by them, but we know all too well that these crooks select certain tickers in which to trigger a squeeze that’ll distract investors from the two primary plays. I don’t trust anything reported by the mainstream press.

None of those stocks off the top of your head are bleeding the hedgies. Your thread though. You got it. I'm about to pull out of amc and spread my investment in those.

Daps
None of those stocks off the top of your head are bleeding the hedgies. Your thread though. You got it. I'm about to pull out of amc and spread my investment in those.
Stop getting emotional. I’m not saying they’re even in the same universe as AMC and GME. But, that statement from JP was vague enough to reference any number of potential squeezes. And the fact it’s reported by a news outlet that is notoriously on the side of hedges is enough to be leery. That’s all I’m saying. I might not have the same amount invested, but I’m in this fairly deep. I’ve learned to stop looking at developments like this with a hopeful eye. I consider news like this, just as I do that of evergrande and everything else that would seem beneficial, part of the psychological games these crooks are playing.

Sorry, but I’m not falling for it.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Stop getting emotional. I’m not saying they’re even in the same universe as AMC and GME. But, that statement from JP was vague enough to reference any number of potential squeezes. And the fact it’s reported by a news outlet that is notoriously on the side of hedges is enough to be leery. That’s all I’m saying. I might not have the same amount invested, but I’m in this fairly deep. I’ve learned to stop looking at developments like this with a hopeful eye. I consider news like this, just as I do that of evergrande and everything else that would seem beneficial, part of the psychological games these crooks are playing.

Emotional? Me and other posters pointing out your heel turn shouldn't be classified as such. Thanks for creating a place for us to congregate. But I think most of us hope you will wash your hands of it, the next time it runs. You should start a youtube called the Bi-polar Investor.
:russ:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Get a grip, it is going to be okay. Hedgies don't play fair but you can't fall apart about every bit of news.

It takes a certain level of maturity and temperament to ride this wave.

Theaters are still popular and Spiderman carried it on his back, we are going to get paid, it is just a matter of time!

Daps
Watch them let it run up to GME numbers during their gamma, push it back down to the low $100s then MSM will say “that was the MOASS”

I've seen people say that but we need to realize citadel had to break the law and do unprecedented shyt just to stop gme around the 400-500 mark.

I can't imagine AMC hitting around 400 and GME hitting over 1000 without total calamity and margin calls everywhere.

It already costs them so much money just to push it down and to keep it this way with their short positions still growing from before January. There's no way these firms can manage a runup like that

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You said it right it’s a good amount of tickets that are highly shorted. So just like with the credit snowball method. It would make sense for the funds to pay off their smaller shorts. As opposed to tackling the AMC/GMEs. They can just further kick those down the line. But close the positions on things like GTEC or LGVN (just examples).

either way we have our positions and if it hits it hits if not cool. But it’s some other tickers out there to keep an eye on.