The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
why would china let a foreign company absorb them? i think their preference is to keep it chinese
Because Blackrock been steadily increasing their position these past few months. As investors they are entitled to returns,

As (large/majority) shareholders they have some say about what becomes of remaining assets. At the level that they are the money transcends political/international leanings. This is the world elite IMF working in concert to ensure that they stay rich while we get whatever crumbs fall from the table.

Blackrock is already the world's largest HF. And we've already witnessed that Americans are not their top priority. Why should China be more virtuous in how they treat their citizens? It's just more consolidation/concentration of power by the 1%

It's becoming evident that Kenny G is on the bottom rung of that clique. The Mfrs we should really be mad at, (outside of Bezos/Musk) we will never know their name or face.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Days of darkness, this play is your hail Mary. Many of us wouldn't have a sliver of a chance without. Everything else that I'm seeing is can kicking in spite of this guy saying b4 Xmas.:damn: Love your family, close flanks.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Days of darkness, this play is your hail Mary. Many of us wouldn't have a sliver of a chance without. Everything else that I'm seeing is can kicking in spite of this guy saying b4 Xmas.:damn: Love your family, close flanks.

They passed the debt ceiling what's he talking about defaulting on debts for?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
He's talking about all the money being invested in China. The debt ceiling was never about How much money was/is available. It was always about how it's being spent. Yall see the unlimited reverse repo, yet all this money is leaving the US for China. And inflation is kicking us in the ass. We've been talking about it the last 2 pages.

You can't stop reading once you don't understand something. We've been skirting this topic all year. And now that it is on the threshold, it would serve you to have a greater understanding of it. We about to lose all type of safety nets, not because money ain't there, bit because it is being funneled away from us.

I f you have a different understanding lay it out and lets discuss it. Not having literacy of this situation moving forward will have the best of us broke in no time.

Holla at yall monday.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
We at 26 and we expect to close around 29

Hedigies will hold us down till we hit 23 and that's magic number before the run up :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Am I doing it right

:whistle:

:russ: You just forgot the random, unsubstantiated twitter link.