The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone familiar with quantitative investing? I'm not too familiar with it and from my limited understanding of it it's borderline alchemy but ive seen the Medallion fund going in on AMC and i wonder what they see.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

This shyt got me hype. To me this is AMC doing the due dillegence for a few reasons.

1. To gradually build up NFT releases to ensure that when they do one directly tied to stockholders they have a system in place to handle such a widespread release.

2. It’s a way to prove the value of NFT releases by now showing that it can have value even when not tied to a big movie release. They can use the AMC investor connect new signups to prove it.

3. Also the fact they’re releasing it so quick after the last one shows this can pop off any time. It may be a strategy to battle how far the stock has fallen.

This is legit the most hyped I’ve been since around July as too many factors are lining up perfectly to set this shyt off. Hoping it’s not too soon now since I’ve just started the process of transferring my old 401K to an IRA where I’ll throw a nice amount towards AMC and GME and the rest to buy the dips on more stable stocks.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt got me hype. To me this is AMC doing the due dillegence for a few reasons.

1. To gradually build up NFT releases to ensure that when they do one directly tied to stockholders they have a system in place to handle such a widespread release.

2. It’s a way to prove the value of NFT releases by now showing that it can have value even when not tied to a big movie release. They can use the AMC investor connect new signups to prove it.

3. Also the fact they’re releasing it so quick after the last one shows this can pop off any time. It may be a strategy to battle how far the stock has fallen.

This is legit the most hyped I’ve been since around July as too many factors are lining up perfectly to set this shyt off. Hoping it’s not too soon now since I’ve just started the process of transferring my old 401K to an IRA where I’ll throw a nice amount towards AMC and GME and the rest to buy the dips on more stable stocks.
Also it's good that holmes sold a big part of his stock before doing this so they can't accuse him of to pump and dump.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

AA knows what he’s doing. That’s why he told that guy that was running around doing interviews to STFU.

He’s gonna prove NFTs a viable business move before doing a dividend, so they can’t say he did it to manipulate the share price.

The more this goes on the more i realize this is a huge battle between some very rich and powerful people and we are just holding on for the ride. It’s really amazing how deep this shyt goes. It’s like a fight for the future of the stock market.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AA knows what he’s doing. That’s why he told that guy that was running around doing interviews to STFU.

He’s gonna prove NFTs a viable business move before doing a dividend, so they can’t say he did it to manipulate the share price.

The more this goes on the more i realize this is a huge battle between some very rich and powerful people and we are just holding on for the ride. It’s really amazing how deep this shyt goes. It’s like a fight for the future of the stock market.

eventually i expect them to sell the nft's along with the movie tickets and people will defiantly buy it. imagine a top gun nft for 5-10 bucks

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly, plenty of hedge funds that hold AMC long. We are just the wild card in the deck.