The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm moving the rest of this AMC and GME to include options to my Fidelity grave yard.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No point selling AMC to buy GME or vice versa if you think the other is gonna moon. They will both moon if either is set off. The real question is which will moon higher or give you the most profit per share when you sell?
:lupe: can't predict that so I just buy GME on dips and hold my AMC because it hasn't dipped enough for me to want to buy more. I think of it as I'm good with my current position in either but if it dips enough to lower my cost basis then I'll buy.
With holding its all psychological so a lower cost basis will make you see less red and more green and make it easier to hold.
gme will moon much higher because of the size of the float. their fanbase is also filled with nothing but fantatics

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a popular opinion but gme will go higher.

It's been over 100% shorted since January. AMC was over 30 and may now be over 100% by now.

Them cacs are so dedicated they created an infinity pool where they have DRS'd shares with the plan to never sell those specific shares, ever. Assuring that shorts literally will never be able to cover. I would bet all the money in the world that gme will moon farther.

However. I get not everyone can buy gme shares and AMC is much more affordable option to get you moon money. My opinion is buy both if you have the money.

People shouldn't just look at share price play the one you think will go higher. I'm 75% gme and 10% percent amc and the rest of my money is for swing and day trading to build more capital to buy more amc and gme. I've always though gme will go higher because of the float. 500 mil compare to 60 mil. AMC diluted too much but I dont blame them they need money to survive at the time. I'm also not a big fan of adam arron. Diluted amc too much killed momentum twice. Mudrick bullshyt people forgot about but that shyt was fishy to me. Sold them shares for them to put them in the market the next day. Than aa come out and has no problem with it talking about him and mudrick has a good relationship and other bs. I'm believe adam and mudrick had some kind of deal to release those share onto the market but make it seem like he has not part in it to not make amc holders mad.

Anyways I see the market bouncing back next week or the week after. Everything way oversold. They hit gme and amc extra hard. Covid not really weird about that I dont see it being worse than when delta hit. Inflation the market will except it and move on soon that just the way the market works. Evergrande is interested definitely pay attention to that.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not a popular opinion but gme will go higher.

It's been over 100% shorted since January. AMC was over 30 and may now be over 100% by now.

Them cacs are so dedicated they created an infinity pool where they have DRS'd shares with the plan to never sell those specific shares, ever. Assuring that shorts literally will never be able to cover. I would bet all the money in the world that gme will moon farther.

However. I get not everyone can buy gme shares and AMC is much more affordable option to get you moon money. My opinion is buy both if you have the money.
You don’t see a lot of GME YouTubers like AMC but there is one who wears face paint and claims diamond hands will have GME at 20 million a share.
:mjlol:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

So this means starting liquidation of remaining assets.. this is also where other hedgies come in.. Blackrock just became that much more bigger and stronger.. because they will absorbed stuff like Evergrande's electric vehicle and other shyt.

I hope to high hell GME has some kind of catalyst in that earnings report.

We at 26 and we expect to close around 29

Hedigies will hold us down till we hit 23 and that's magic number before the run up :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Am I doing it right

:whistle:
I saw $18., I hope not.

Don’t have any of these stocks, but wishing y’all the best on a come up. The market should bounce back. Omicron worries won’t be here forever.
Thanks breh, you're the rare bystander who has come in with well wishes. Y’all rep this this man!

because it's full of my dead stocks that I'm not expecting much from but don't want to sale yet because I purchased them due to rumored events.
Are you trying to transfer from another broker in this climate? :mjtf:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this means starting liquidation of remaining assets.. this is also where other hedgies come in.. Blackrock just became that much more bigger and stronger.. because they will absorbed stuff like Evergrande's electric vehicle and other shyt.

I hope to high hell GME has some kind of catalyst in that earnings report.

I saw $18., I hope not.

Thanks breh, you're the rare bystander who has come in with well wishes. Y’all rep this this man!

Are you trying to transfer from another broker in this climate? :mjtf:

yeah just transferring to fidelity I've done it a few times before no issues

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why would china let a foreign company absorb them? i think their preference is to keep it chinese