The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
That new rule that was supposed to help us by limiting naked shorts and FTDs, NSCC-2021-010, was denied. The game is rigged and the odds are stacked against us. Don’t even know what to think or say anymore.

:francis:

Someone claiming to be a lawyer says that isn't the case.

Daps
I'm reading that it got pushed back another 35 days into December?
Maybe. There are conflicting interpretations of this on Reddit, some saying it’s been delayed, some saying it’s been declined, and still others saying it’s been approved, but won’t have any impact.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I'm selling this shyt next time it goes green. I'm done waiting.
We've been waiting on a perfect Storm all year to sell at the first hint of green is like selling your boat before the dam breaks.
English bruh
This default is the major catalyst for a market crash.nany banks around the world will lose liquidity. This is just the first of many. Dark days are ahead. The pandemic changed the world forever. This is the beginning of changes that will be 10 times more volatile... Stay strong.

Daps
Evergrande on the verge.

Biden just now worried about inflation.

Things are set in motion.

And that's if Ryan Cohen doesn't Kickstart this shyt himself with the NFT marketplace

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

Reign X

Pro
Daps
No

There are mechanisms. Proving the shorting through proven purchase of the float thus forcing the govt to intervine(VW squeeze), doing a dividend HF can't deliver like crypto/nft (Overstock squeeze) or direct registration of all the shares(CMKM case/VW squeeze).

Honestly for AMC heads only the last option is available since they aren't cash positive, but who knows how much it really costs to make a crypto fr. Direct registration of all the shares is yall best catalyst. AA is a clown and Gensler seems to be just as useless as all the other SEC chairs. Only thing with the DRS method is the SEC did cheat CMKM out their squeeze, and literally explained their actions for that reason.

GME is likely doing the crypto dividend and even if they're not GME apes are going full throttle on DRS.

It's sad but nikkas have to actually force the market to respect supply and demand

I think they might be able to offer a digital token or something. I know a straight up dividend usually can’t as they have debt but digital token I’m not 100% sure they can’t.

A lot of time wasted on this one stock

Learned a lot about how the system is flawed. And up in my position.