The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Marc cohodes bought about 50,000 amc shares today. Former hedge fund guy I think, who hates and has been fighting against some of the more corrupt ones.

he’s in a Twitter space saying he’s trying to get in contact with Adam as he has plans to help him.

bbby showed their move. Gme got plans, see what amc does. Hedgies fighting all these companies isn’t gonna work forever, they can just try and delay as much as they can.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Manipulation is crazy man what other stock has been tryna climb up everyday for months and just keeps getting pushed down?
Is there a comparison for this shyt?

zombie stocks are all possibly a related network that are used to help HFs with collateral. when these companies were alive, they were probably driven into this de-listed status with the same fukkery that meme stocks are under. they never close those positions and never pay taxes even though their shorts are extremely profitable. overstock successfully fought this off with a crypto dividend for every 10 real shares through computershare. now BBBY is threatening to buy back a lot of real shares too. BBBY is one of the catalysts for what happened this week.

meme stocks were supposed to end up as zombies, so the massive short interest and synthetic shares would never be an issue.

Daps
Manipulation is crazy man what other stock has been tryna climb up everyday for months and just keeps getting pushed down?
Is there a comparison for this shyt?
Only been in the market a year before the short squeeze fiasco. Never seen manipulation even close to this. It's soured me on being in the market after this. But we'll all be living good after anyway.

Gme vp of merchandising is at the NFT con right now in New York. There may be announcement today because I believe this is the last day of it. Fingers crossed.