The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Brehs it's gonna keep going I bet.if it doesn't it will happen in the next two months. BBBY buying 400 milli of shares fukking the shyt out of those shorts rn. And they said they're buying it all before end of year. But this is nice. If we can just hit the price where they cover :blessed:

Didn't that "haircut" fukk their ability up to kick the can as well? This could literally be a 1-2-3 punch here.

If Ryan Cohen announces that NFT Market place this week while there's momentum. It's fukking done

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Walking us right back down
i keep thinking they make money on the way up and back down they are limiting the amount of money they lose like this I’m assuming
Manipulation is crazy man what other stock has been tryna climb up everyday for months and just keeps getting pushed down?
Is there a comparison for this shyt?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Manipulation is crazy man what other stock has been tryna climb up everyday for months and just keeps getting pushed down?
Is there a comparison for this shyt?

manipulation always happens but personally i haven't followed a stock that has manipulation on this level. It's just blatant as hell and im not sure if there's another example. Maybe some more experienced cats can chime in. But generally, there's tons of manipulation happening around the market.