The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
The audacity :russ:….it ain’t about being defeated it’s acknowledging that this can will be kicked for a while and it’s nothing we can do about it.
It can’t be kicked for much longer. All signs show Citadel - and, as a result, every other hedge fund shorting AMC and GME - being cornered by the public and an SEC that is under increasing pressure to act. You’re not paying attention to all signs that this is nearing its climax.

And as far as the necessity of a major catalyst or event, what do you think DRS is?

:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It can’t be kicked for much longer. All signs show Citadel - and, as a result, every other hedge fund shorting AMC and GME - being cornered by the public and an SEC that is under increasing pressure to act. You’re not paying attention to all signs that this is nearing its climax.

And as far as the necessity of a major catalyst or event, what do you think DRS is?

:francis:

I’ll bet $2500 post moass that this thing will last last past New Years.

Last edited:
Daps
I’ll bet $2500 post moass that this thing will last last past New Years.

If we're waiting on SEC intervention it could be April next year. They move as slow as you can possibly imagine.

I'm betting on a market crash first. Which I think is far more likely. Housing market looking sketch. Supply lines looking very bad. Inflation is getting out of control if even yellen is admitting its getting high. Plus the job market seems to be hiring everywhere but Noone seems to be getting hired. We'll see how that plays out.

Daps

The GME people think NFT's can get their squeeze started

They 1000% can and will kick this off with dividends.

And if theirs kicks off, ours will as well

They actually seem to be really close in the process. They're currently setting up customer service on their NFT service

Last edited: