Reppin
BX, NYC

QfFjRQg.gif

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Well if this is true, what is going to stop them from shorting AMC another 5 years??
Failure to delivers, the fact that it is now costing them billions to hold the price below a certain threshold. Where as before all they had to contend with was Adam complaining.

Elon went through the same thing. He's turning big profits so he got his flowers early.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well if this is true, what is going to stop them from shorting AMC another 5 years??

Not a thing unless the government intervenes which they aren't likely to....Matter of fact I'm under the assumption this can will continue to be kicked down the road until someone intervenes. No matter what AMC does as a company no matter how good the movies performe or them getting a new crypto etc it won't really do much for MOASS. The thing we need is for the shorts to cover. But they keep making money on the way up and the way down.

So basically we may be holding for a long time as we already acknowledge. I didn't think it would last this long but it isn't going anywhere. It's literally rinse and repeat with this. You could damn near sell out go elsewhere and come back and likely be at the same price point if you are newer to the stock.....The good thing is the community is still strong and that's what separates us from the other stocks. So at this point this is a back burner stock for me I'm not adding anymore because at this point I'm just adding losses.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I believe the trajectory of that ticker says A lot. It shows a steady decline until the Apes bought in. They literally had no obstacles in their path of shorting AMC to bankruptcy. Had they been successful they wouldn't have to buy back the shorts.

The minute that Apes started applying pressure the ticker reversed. They are now on the hook for FTDs and at some point they are going to have to pay. If they wasn't in bed with banks they would have been Margin called. We all know that BofA is looking funny in the light. Options are buying hedgies time, but even that is subject to run out. That's why these plays are once in a lifetime economy breaking events. They've been caught with their pants down.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:rudy: this shyt ain't jumping off until whatever big that's coming goes down. Be it a market crash or whatever. Then they'll probably let it jump off and no one gets paid, and they get a clean slate.

Basically telling everyone, "Yall won we're going pay....oops the market has crashed...so yall join all the other people who have been fukked".

They're not going pay that money.

Daps
:rudy: this shyt ain't jumping off until whatever big that's coming goes down. Be it a market crash or whatever. Then they'll probably let it jump off and no one gets paid, and they get a clean slate.

Basically telling everyone, "Yall won we're going pay....oops the market has crashed...so yall join all the other people who have been fukked".

They're not going pay that money.
I mean that market crash don't look too far off tbf

And if citadel or the shorts can't pay it goes to their clearing houses to pay it. It will get paid. But they have to get forced into the fire first

Daps
Not a thing unless the government intervenes which they aren't likely to....Matter of fact I'm under the assumption this can will continue to be kicked down the road until someone intervenes. No matter what AMC does as a company no matter how good the movies performe or them getting a new crypto etc it won't really do much for MOASS. The thing we need is for the shorts to cover. But they keep making money on the way up and the way down.

So basically we may be holding for a long time as we already acknowledge. I didn't think it would last this long but it isn't going anywhere. It's literally rinse and repeat with this. You could damn near sell out go elsewhere and come back and likely be at the same price point if you are newer to the stock.....The good thing is the community is still strong and that's what separates us from the other stocks. So at this point this is a back burner stock for me I'm not adding anymore because at this point I'm just adding losses.
This is nonsense. Y’all sound defeated.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I ain't selling till it hits my price point. No market selling none of that. Once it happens I'm set. They have to buy all these dman shares
Yeah, at first the halts bothered me. Especially how people were getting played on the DWAC play. They have retail so pissed off that folks are literally going to hold until their floor is met. I think they will be able to fukk some, but not all. Everyone should see big $ as long as they sell in increments. They are not going to be able to yo-yo the price like that when folks are holding for 10k and better.

Last edited: