The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Okay, looks like the reason they halted Evergrande from trading was because Hopson is buying a 51 percent stake in an Evergrande subsidiary

See? :martin:

I want it to happen. But everytime the Internet says it will happen, ultimately it doesn't. I'm not getting excited until that price goes north of $100.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
They use Apex Clearing to settle funds which is owned by Citadel. You think anything by Citadel is going to let retail investors walk away with millions in profit?

Would you trust Webull with Citadel on the other side?

I moved my shares of AMC from Webull without a problem to my fidelity brokerage account....
For anybody using Stash investment app it also uses Apex Clearing, I recently transfered some shares to fidelity because of that.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
How long did it take to transfer from Stash to Fidelity? $75 fee?
Around a week...$75 fee and I meant to say I transferred these paticular shares to my TD ameritrade not my Fidelity investment because TD will reimburse you the $75 transfer fee to your account once you upload your final stash statement showing the $75 close account charge..hope this helps

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Around a week...$75 fee and I meant to say I transferred these paticular shares to my TD ameritrade not my Fidelity investment because TD will reimburse you the $75 transfer fee to your account once you upload your final stash statement showing the $75 close account charge..hope this helps

The same...had an extra 75 on webull to initiate the transfer to Fidelity, cleared in a week for me as well.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is exhausting. This is just one long ordeal of supposed catalysts that amount to nothing and expectations that always crash into reality. This stock can’t even manage to break $50, but dudes think it’ll eventually reach $500,000.

:francis:
We said multiple times to just put in what you can afford to lose and forget about it until they cover. Just set up your own personal price target and wait for them to cover. It's only exhausting if you are emotionally invested in the soap opera around it. Check yourself breh. We all in this bytch together (pause) but you need to get a grip breh...

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thanks, friend.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
We said multiple times to just put in what you can afford to lose and forget about it until they cover. Just set up your own personal price target and wait for them to cover. It's only exhausting if you are emotionally invested in the soap opera around it. Check yourself breh. We all in this bytch together (pause) but you need to get a grip breh...
Facts. I want this shyt to pop asap like everyone else lol but Any investment $$ should be considered dead money meaning it is non existent once it leaves your hand until loss/profit. While we in prime position for this to pop off dudes need to keep it realistic nobody should base their life plans around this play its a rigged game that we may or may not win even though we won that's just the reality. Watching this shyt and hanging off every tweet or news update is like watching paint dry. people just mentally fukking themselves with a yo'-yo effect and that shyt is obviously got some posters hurtin as I see the thread change...reality is these HF are not just handing over generational wealth without burning down the institutions with it so this play could take months or years. If it pops off great but brehs should already be on to the next hustle as they wait and let this one just play out in the background, I know alot of brehs are invested financially with their last so it's easier said than done.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man if someone else said what he said he’d be ready to cuss himself out :snoop:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. I want this shyt to pop asap like everyone else lol but Any investment $$ should be considered dead money meaning it is non existent once it leaves your hand until loss/profit. While we in prime position for this to pop off dudes need to keep it realistic nobody should base their life plans around this play its a rigged game that we may or may not win even though we won that's just the reality. Watching this shyt and hanging off every tweet or news update is like watching paint dry. people just mentally fukking themselves with a yo'-yo effect and that shyt is obviously got some posters hurtin as I see the thread change...reality is these HF are not just handing over generational wealth without burning down the institutions with it so this play could take months or years. If it pops off great but brehs should already be on to the next hustle as they wait and let this one just play out in the background, I know alot of brehs are invested financially with their last so it's easier said than done.
the game has been rigged since forever. I find it crazy to expect them to play fair all of a sudden. Is putting your whole life savings on this a good move? Only time will tell, they might end up with family tree changing money, or the shyt might go left. But it's up to people knowing how mentally strong they are and knowing what they can withstand. I'm just sick of the entitlement in this thread. This money belongs to whoever is willing to do what needs to be done. Motherfukkers talking about "well the rule says they are not allowed to do this, this is fraud, im shocked!" like a bunch of nerds. No shyt Sherlock, that's what created the play to begin with. If it wasn't for the shadiness, there would be no opportunity. So we all in the game now knowing what it was. Some people bought in the shady game with money they could afford to lose. Some bought in with their soul as collateral, God help them...