The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also brehs, I was looking for some information on this Evergrande shyt you guys have been posting for the past week, to better understand it, and I came across a small crypto euro channel and she went through the Evergrande situation then said she sold her AMC stick because she’s thinks China will let it fail and AMC would be one of the first to take a hit in valuation. Is there anything to what she saying or is it just babble?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also brehs, I was looking for some information on this Evergrande shyt you guys have been posting for the past week, to better understand it, and I came across a small crypto euro channel and she went through the Evergrande situation then said she sold her AMC stick because she’s thinks China will let it fail and AMC would be one of the first to take a hit in valuation. Is there anything to what she saying or is it just babble?

Even if she’s correct she’s in an extreme minority. I wouldn’t get rid of my positions.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
:damn: If these bytches touch $10K you’re getting off with 19Ms. My knees would buckle. Just imagining that much money feels like getting punched in the stomach for me. Man, I’ve been poor my whole life.

I'm dreaming big frfr. But I doubt I hold them all to $10K.

I do have 35 in an account that I'm planning on holding just in case it gets as wild as some think.