The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went on r/amcstock and they're talking about being able to afford the mini drinks in hotel rooms when this squeezes
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

:why: I’m really missing out on something with this movement. That’s it. I’m going to invest every single coin into AMC :merchant: if I can now buy drinks at the mini bar.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I went on r/amcstock and they're talking about being able to afford the mini drinks in hotel rooms when this squeezes
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Well seasoned traveler, stayed at hundreds of tellies in my lifetime (from derelict 1 star joints to the ones that come with bathrobes and an ironing board)... and at the tender age of 39, i'm still too thrifty to take a tiny bottle from suite.

Can a fella live good before he dieds?

Let this shiit squeeze like an auntie that hasn't seen you since you were an adolescent.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Well seasoned traveler, stayed at hundreds of tellies in my lifetime (from derelict 1 star joints to the ones that come with bathrobes and an ironing board)... and at the tender age of 39, i'm still too thrifty to take a tiny bottle from suite.

Can a fella live good before he dieds?

Let this shiit squeeze like an auntie that hasn't seen you since you were an adolescent.

Shieeet

Red Rock Hotel in Vegas got their bottles and snacks on top of a weight sensor. Once you pick it up, you bought it. I had to call the front desk because my nieces picked up everything and told them what happened.

:hhh:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Shieeet

Red Rock Hotel in Vegas got their bottles and snacks on top of a weight sensor. Once you pick it up, you bought it. I had to call the front desk because my nieces picked up everything and told them what happened.

:hhh:

Me and my friends found that out the hard way (MGM in Vegas back in 2007... didn't even know such technology existed then).

Now and days, I'm simply afraid to even take a glimpse for fear of the reppurcussions. Medusa.

Daps

Situation critical. We need Evergrande to fall swiftly.

:mjlol:

All they’d be doing is digging themselves a deeper hole. This is purely psychological and nothing more. As long as we control the float, this will do nothing to thwart the eventual closure of their short positions. The desperation in this should be encouraging, since it’s clear they’re on the brink and this is about to squeeze.