The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The point is it’s going to be damn near impossible to get those two on board as they stay moving goalposts to prevent legislation from occurring.

I know that as I've said before that Manchin was Mitch's backup plan for losing the Senate. That still doesn't change the fact that would be easier to get them on board than it would be to 10 Republicans needed for to pass. If you can scrap up the votes to get that infrastructure bill passed, then you scap up the votes need to do the debt ceiling bill as well.

Remember, Democrats said all election season that they could get things done if they got full control. Now they have it, so you can't use members of your own party as an excuse for not doing so.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is it’s going to be damn near impossible to get those two on board as they stay moving goalposts to prevent legislation from occurring.
They’ll get in line, they don’t wanna be responsible for a default which sinks both of them in their next elections

enjoy the theater

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
With those DINOs Sinema and Manchin?

:mjlol:

Its gonna get to the point where they start putting threats out there. Manchin will listen and follow along if you charge his daughter for the EpiPen scandal shyt. And I'm sure Sinema got some skeletons in her closet. If not, can she be primaried?

Daps
We all do :shaq2:
Not even going to front. I am sick and fukking tired of waiting. This is NOT a long play, so those cautioning us to be patient miss the fukking point. This is a short squeeze. We called their bluff and won. If the SEC were doing the job it is tasked with, we would be rich. The poker game is over, and we’re now being forced to wait because of…..reasons? I’m tired of this. They need to give us our money.

:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not even going to front. I am sick and fukking tired of waiting. This is NOT a long play, so those cautioning us to be patient miss the fukking point. This is a short squeeze. We called their bluff and won. If the SEC were doing the job it is tasked with, we would be rich. The poker game is over, and we’re now being forced to wait because of…..reasons? I’m tired of this. They need to give us our money.

It’s good you got people on to the play but you seem to be misunderstanding some of the details of how it could/will go down.

There’s no law or rule dictating when they have to cover. They can hold their positions indefinitely just like we can.

There is no “SEC doing their job” that would force them to cover.

Im not sure who told you a “squeeze” play would be quick. It’s gonna take a perfect storm of events to set it off. I think we’ve gotten close in the past but they were able to squirm away.

In reality the poker game is just getting started. I know that’s not what you are trying to hear but you gotta deal with reality. It will make your days go by easier.

Daps
It’s good you got people on to the play but you seem to be misunderstanding some of the details of how it could/will go down.

There’s no law or rule dictating when they have to cover. They can hold their positions indefinitely just like we can.

There is no “SEC doing their job” that would force them to cover.

Im not sure who told you a “squeeze” play would be quick. It’s gonna take a perfect storm of events to set it off. I think we’ve gotten close in the past but they were able to squirm away.

In reality the poker game is just getting started. I know that’s not what you are trying to hear but you gotta deal with reality. It will make your days go by easier.
I disagree. I’ve done enough DD to know that they are over leveraged beyond any reasonable point of recovery, their position growing deeper by the day, as they frantically try to suppress the price and wage psychological battery on paper hands.

You’re right: the SEC can’t force them to cover outright. However, it is well within its power to halt trade of AMC on the dark pool and send every trade through the lit. There is also a rule that allows them to halt shorting of a stock if it’s proven to have extended beyond reasonable application.

This has been over, and I am more than a little tired of admonitions to patience and restraint.

Some of you think hedges are suddenly going to grow a conscience?

:skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I disagree. I’ve done enough DD to know that they are over leveraged beyond any reasonable point of recovery, their position growing deeper by the day, as they frantically try to suppress the price and wage psychological battery on paper hands.
Nobody is denying this. But again there’s no set rule or law saying they have to cover. As long as banks keep loaning them money and shares, and their investors keep giving them money, they will fight to survive.

You’re right: the SEC can’t force them to cover outright. However, it is well within its power to halt trade of AMC on the dark pool and send every trade through the lit. There is also a rule that allows them to halt shorting of a stock if it’s proven to have extended beyond reasonable application.
Halting the Dark pool wouldn’t automatically start a squeeze. It will give them less ability to manipulate the price but ultimately we’d still be waiting for them to cover.

SEC halting shorting is kinda unprecedented. Only time I know of it happening was during severe market wide crashing. Which is the kinda thing that we are waiting for.

This has been over, and I am more than a little tired of admonitions to patience and restraint.

Some of you think hedges are suddenly going to grow a conscience?

:skip:
Said nothing about them growing a conscience. They will ride this to the death and they still got some ammo to fight with. :manny:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If the SEC was doing it's job, there would be no play to begin with :francis:

It'll take the time it takes.