The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re obviously not fukking around with the in the money calls. If they keep this blatant shyt up one of these people who YOLO’d their life savings into AMC is going to peel some wigs back. The movement is still upwards but being able to literally game the market like this is pretty crazy. It’s like someone robbing you in broad daylight and you have to chase them down with the police just watching. Crazy shyt.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn I forgot all about this shyt. I see y’all still holding :russ:

What’s the latest with this? Are y’all still expecting a massive pump soon? Or has this switched to the long game?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn I forgot all about this shyt. I see y’all still holding :russ:

What’s the latest with this? Are y’all still expecting a massive pump soon? Or has this switched to the long game?

I mean it’s most definitely a long game waiting on the squeeze..,unless you mean long game like apple/tesla or long game like Johnson and Johnson.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
werent there people in here suggesting SPRT?
Somebody look at these channels and tell me if this is legit or not because I think it’s just straight click bait every day it’s some more news even multiple times a day.

those channels may not outright lie, but they are hyperbolic and targeted at people who lack patience

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
werent there people in here suggesting SPRT?

those channels may not outright lie, but they are hyperbolic and targeted at people who lack patience

I brought up SPRT got in and got out. That’s my issue I always get in and get out of something and it keeps running when I get out. The stuff I hold ends up either going sideways or worse.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I think end of September is likely. But I actually not believe this taking all of October to happen
I thought it would pop off early to mid September, but I am starting to believe that one guy that they can keep doing this all into next year. But if you are correct and it takes off the end of the month :wow: please God let it be six figures

Daps
I thought it would pop off early to mid September, but I am starting to believe that one guy that they can keep doing this all into next year. But if you are correct and it takes off the end of the month :wow: please God let it be six figures
They’ll certainly try to continue pushing this to next year, but I fail to see how that’s possible without avoiding a clash between investors and Wall Street. People have been patient, accepting that they’re in a fight with extremely wealthy and powerful hedge funds who’ve shorted this stock, but we are well past the point of understanding how the game operates. Hedges literally cannot win - they have already lost, if math and logic were applicable. Millions of investors aren’t going to sit by, knowing they called hedge’s bluff and won this standoff, while blatant manipulation goes unaddressed by the SEC. Gary Genslar and, by extension, the government knows they have to do something soon.

:francis: