The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Last week was manufactured. Hedges are in full control of this stock. Yes, there’s enough buying pressure from our end to prevent them from sending it to abysmal lows, but there manipulation through naked shorting is enough for them to wrest control of the price action from our hands and tease the type of rise we saw last week.

:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last week was manufactured. Hedges are in full control of this stock. Yes, there’s enough buying pressure from our end to prevent them from sending it to abysmal lows, but there manipulation through naked shorting is enough for them to wrest control of the price action from our hands and tease the type of rise we saw last week.

So what do you think this statement means for moass? More can kicking until intervention?

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps

Bro you need to fall back a bit. You didn’t get me in this play but have been a solid coli rep for the movement for a while now and your whole energy switched up. The HFS are not in “full” control of the stock. If they were, we’d be trading in the single digits by now so they could cover at February prices. Buying and holding got us where we are today and it’ll take us to the moon. Shorts have to cover and they haven’t. I don’t know if the squeeze is gonna go to 5 or 6 figs but it will squeeze.

Daps
So what do you think this statement means for moass? More can kicking until intervention?
More sideways action with incremental bumps followed by dips. I’m sorry for the negativity, and I’ll either fall back as suggested or try to be more positive, but I hate being robbed. And, honestly, that’s what these hedge funds are doing - robbing us of money that we won, fair and square.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They don’t control Inflation or Covid

hold!!!!!!!

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

:francis: stop

Daps
im assuming they are going to run at the same time. I never thought about them running separately.
If they do run separate I can't imagine it being for more than a day. Considering the same SHF are hitting both. If one domino falls they all will. If gme rockets first we aren't gonna be waiting for long If at all.