The airport shootout Max Payne 3

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Man I loved this game! So many bad bytches died in this game lol

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
i only played this game for like 2 hours then never played it again. The game is amazing but it can be intense as fuk. I didn't like how they added those dudes that take forever to kill, it kind of takes the realism out of a big shootout.

How long is this game? i think when i stopped i was just starting disc 2

Uh, this game is as realistic as you're gonna get. You can't just shoot the UFE dudes in body armor like the favela dudes that are wearing nothing. You can drop the favela dudes with two nicely placed body shots...But them UFE dudes you're gonna have to headshot(one bullet) or be ready to waste half a clip to drop them shooting them in the chest.

MP3 does not have a bullet sponge problem. That is on the player thinking everyone should die the same.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Uh, this game is as realistic as you're gonna get. You can't just shoot the UFE dudes in body armor like the favela dudes that are wearing nothing. You can drop the favela dudes with two nicely placed body shots...But them UFE dudes you're gonna have to headshot(one bullet) or be ready to waste half a clip to drop them shooting them in the chest.
Ye i was watching youtubes i must have forgot you can one shot them, i just remember them being a pain in the ass.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dan Houser loves this franchise, he even co-wrote the story for MP3...We will see another Max Payne game just not anytime soon...

Rockstar had very high expectations for MP3, they put a lot of money into marketing hence why people keep saying it flopped but the Max Payne franchise has never been a big "GTA" type seller...they tried to turn it into a big seller and it didn't work because this franchise caters to a niche market...MP3 still sold over 5 million copies and those season passes add up to...MP3 was a very good game, aside for RDR it was by far Rockstars best game last gen...
Exactly. Those 2 games are so polished from every standpoint. Like i i said in my first post the hardcore fans of MP were crying about the locale so much i think it hurt the sales. That game was perfect to me, they nailed everything I wanted out of a game. Story, gamplay, game mechanics, nikkas getting shot the fukk up ect... RDR, what can i say about this other than its way better than GTA 4, and 5. I wasnt really expecting the game to be so dope since i reallu didnt get into the first one.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Love this game and franchise. Only played it once though. Stupid fakkits complainin bout Max bein bald, not wearin his coat and overall setting. Fukk outta here. Everything Rockstar touches is :wow:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Love this game and franchise. Only played it once though. Stupid fakkits complainin bout Max bein bald, not wearin his coat and overall setting. Fukk outta here. Everything Rockstar touches is :wow:

I remember everyone being mad when the first pics of his new look dropped however Rockstar "the gawds" gave us that Max Payne 1-2 throwback mission in the full game with him in the classic coat :wow:.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Looks amazing. I played MP1 on PC (with the Matrix mod, custom bullet times mod and all that). Should I played MP2 before playing MP3 ?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I gotta dig this up, one of the best games last gen[DOUBLEPOST=1397430556][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks amazing. I played MP1 on PC (with the Matrix mod, custom bullet times mod and all that). Should I played MP2 before playing MP3 ?
I never finished it, so id say no.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I remember everyone being mad when the first pics of his new look dropped however Rockstar "the gawds" gave us that Max Payne 1-2 throwback mission in the full game with him in the classic coat :wow:.
They even added Rose (his daughter)...you can hear her in that cemetery scene and there is some art in his apartment...

MP2 is a certified classic breh...

You don't really need to play it for story purposes but I would because that game is a true masterpiece...

If you do play it make sure you get this overhaul mod...