The airport shootout Max Payne 3

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Breh, we had some LEVELS last gen. Folks really underrate just how amazing last gen was for gaming. Just 8 years of pifffffff. Multi-plats were off the fukkin chain :banderas:

What about Winter in The Last of Us, fam? Tell me why that chapter itself could have been its own standalone story, and it was some of the most powerful shyt I ever dun seen in a game breh. By the time that motherfukker said Spring I was like, "Whatever else is extra. Cherries on the mothafukkin top. :win:"

How about in Arkham City, one of the GOAT open world games. The whole segment that pretty much involves the Penguin being a nuisance and giving Freeze his worst day ever. :pachaha:

I mean, he got punked out so hard by that little motherfukker, and Penguin was just running around toting his goddamn freeze gun like "Pew Pew Pew" :heh:

You thought that uppercut was dirty, right. You knocked Penguin the fukk out. But....wait....Solomon Grundy breh?.....Penguin for real got me fukked up :lupe:

lmao I just loved that shyt because its kinda awesome how all these different charactesr in that bytch were interwoven with each other in the story. And how Penguin was pretty much just causing havoc to do so and, subsequently, got in Batmans fukkin way lmao.

O yea fukk that airport level, man. I went into one of those major shootouts still in the terminal with like no health supplies and had to do that shyt over and over :to:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
O yea fukk that airport level, man. I went into one of those major shootouts still in the terminal with like no health supplies and had to do that shyt over and over :to:
Sometimes you get a bad checkpoint...shyt happened to me during the office shootout. I had no painkillers and one hit would kill me immediately. I had to turn into NEO from the matrix to get out of that bad situation...took like a solid 3 hours to get it done :to:

I never used painkillers without last man standing again...that's what put me in that position.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I really doubt they will ever make a max payne 4. Part 2 and 3 did not sell well at
Dan Houser loves this franchise, he even co-wrote the story for MP3...We will see another Max Payne game just not anytime soon...

Rockstar had very high expectations for MP3, they put a lot of money into marketing hence why people keep saying it flopped but the Max Payne franchise has never been a big "GTA" type seller...they tried to turn it into a big seller and it didn't work because this franchise caters to a niche market...MP3 still sold over 5 million copies and those season passes add up to...MP3 was a very good game, aside for RDR it was by far Rockstars best game last gen...

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
is it too soon for a Max Payne 4 :lupe:

Never need to make a MP4. The story ends how it should.

The Ethos of the Airport Shootout was his awakening. Max was always suffering from depression over the loss of his family, and how he couldn't save everyone he was assigned to protect or tried to. Max finished the loose ends at the Airport, and was allowed to rest the demons on a beach.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Song was cool but the level itself wasn't memorable at all, it was the same type of gunfight you had 24790 times up to that point

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i only played this game for like 2 hours then never played it again. The game is amazing but it can be intense as fuk. I didn't like how they added those dudes that take forever to kill, it kind of takes the realism out of a big shootout.

How long is this game? i think when i stopped i was just starting disc 2

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i only played this game for like 2 hours then never played it again. The game is amazing but it can be intense as fuk. I didn't like how they added those dudes that take forever to kill, it kind of takes the realism out of a big shootout.

How long is this game? i think when i stopped i was just starting disc 2
:skip: What game are you talking about?