The airport shootout Max Payne 3

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
One of the GOAT games of last gen. The soccer stadium, nightclub, and favela levels were :wow: Such classic moments, like when you dove through that window in the club or when you walk up on the street part and visit the whore house. Great gameplay, mechanics, storytelling, soundtrack, everything. I was actually invested trying to save that bytch Fabiana. MP was sleep on heavy too.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
man I forgot how dope this game was. I never finished it either :damn:

I need to re-visit this joint!

This. Stopped playing to play TLOU and i must admit i got bored with TLOU after a while. I'm going to finish this on the PC. FYI Its only like 8 bucks on Steam though and it plays WAY better on PC than it did on 360 or PS3. Highly recommended.[DOUBLEPOST=1397347051][/DOUBLEPOST]
man, I been tearing up my house the last 30 minutes looking for max payne 3. I might have thrown it away accidently :sadcam:

If you had it on steam you wouldn't have this problem.

Digital media FTW!!

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Doubt this is the last one...

GTA, Max Payne and Red Dead are Rockstars big franchises...
I really doubt they will ever make a max payne 4. Part 2 and 3 did not sell well at all[DOUBLEPOST=1397348554][/DOUBLEPOST]
Had a nikka like :dwillhuh: when playing GTA 5 expecting it to have the same shooting mechanics as MP3
:ufdup:

The Max Payne series has a strong emphasis on shooting...making another huge game with that same emphasis will take forever to get together.

There is a reason the game is well received...it has always had the best shooting mechanics in a 3rd person game whenever a game in that series was released.

Max Payne 1 - Bullet Time
Max Payne 2 - Bullet Time 2.0

Max Payne 3 - Movement and Shooting Felt ridiculously fluid, every combination of dual wielding weapons felt differently and Bullet Time 3.0

Last edited:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I really doubt they will ever make a max payne 4. Part 2 and 3 did not sell well at all[DOUBLEPOST=1397348554][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here's the thing...MP was NEVER a big seller on PC and that's where the first two titles were prominent. Rockstar put the console versions of Max Payne 3 at the forefront and the thing is, this was always a PC first title. They erred on the side of thinking that console people knew the Max Payne name and catered their marketing around them.

MP3 ended up selling about 2 million copies, so I think there's a decent chance we'll see another title before the end of this generation.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I enjoyed the PC versions of MP1 & MP2 better than the console MP3 version. I still have finished MP3 though, I keep getting stuck and don't want to reduce the difficulty level. Game can be dumb hard at times with the dualshock controller instead of mouse & keyboard.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
cuz GTAV was made by the same studio

it actually wasn't. Max Payne 3 was Rockstar Vancouver and GTA 5 was Rockstar North (England)

that's also why MP3 got such a timely and well done PC port, while GTA 5 on PC...

skeleton-computer.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
it actually wasn't. Max Payne 3 was Rockstar Vancouver and GTA 5 was Rockstar North (England)

that's also why MP3 got such a timely and well done PC port, while GTA 5 on PC...

skeleton-computer.jpg
GTA V will probably hit the PC the day it drops for the PS4/XBOX One with upgraded visuals