The airport shootout Max Payne 3

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
when you get out of the city of god and your looking like john mclaine that's when the real fun starts esp that bus garage shootout, I remember blasting a dude with the shotty while I was inside the bus and he was standing infront of the window by the steering wheel dude flew out back first glass shattering and sh1t :blessed:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love this game........:banderas:...good things, I'll still have it.

The songs in this game just :banderas:

I

TH29

Rookie
Daps
that airport scene was very dope and the game as a whole was amazing to me. The multiplayer was good too outside of all the glitches. I played the heck out of it. I was hoping that GTA V would have the shooting mechanics from Max Payne because they were very fluid and accurate. I also wish the multiplayer played more like Max Payne. I still have the game and may just have to play it again sometime soon.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo the cut scene where dude got engulfed in flames while trapped in a stack of tires was fukkkkked up :why:

I didnr want to see no more fukked up deaths, so the story had me on the edge of my seat

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
that airport scene was very dope and the game as a whole was amazing to me. The multiplayer was good too outside of all the glitches. I played the heck out of it. I was hoping that GTA V would have the shooting mechanics from Max Payne because they were very fluid and accurate. I also wish the multiplayer played more like Max Payne. I still have the game and may just have to play it again sometime soon.
I have told some people to look at it like this. Max Payne is a game centered around shooting...to think that other games are going to spend that amount of time crafting it around the same style will be nuts.

GTA might work with bullet time and the perfection of shooting that max payne is, but with all that other shyt going on? The game would take an entire generation to make.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I have told some people to look at it like this. Max Payne is a game centered around shooting...to think that other games are going to spend that amount of time crafting it around the same style will be nuts.

GTA might work with bullet time and the perfection of shooting that max payne is, but with all that other shyt going on? The game would take an entire generation to make.
Breh we (master race) been had bullet time and shoot dodge in GTA...

It's buggy but it works and its...:banderas:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Got around to playing this (PC version) on my new 50in plasma today. Its like a whole new game...and I've beat the shyt 5x already.

:blessed: