The African American Museum chooses 'Loving' for its first film screening AKA Pedo interracial Film

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The elites in our community are nothing more than cowards. They look for acceptance from white mama and daddy. Are you serious? :what:This is clown shyt. Why not show a movie on the Black Panthers,the Tulsa Massacre or the various other massacres?:francis: This is why we are lost in this country. Our "leaders" are real not leaders. They are just c00ns and cowards. How the fukk is this trash of a movie being allowed to showed? The history of AA's is deep and the best they can put for a movie is a pedo interracial movie?:scust: I said it before African Americans have been successfully subjugated and colonized in America. Black leaders in the 60s and 70s were killed or ostracized to be replaced by moderate weak leaders who bought and sold to be part of the elites. Simple divide and conquer by the government to divide the opposition. And nikkas say they want revolution. :childplease:The revolution been passed and we lost. We are in no condition for revolution. It would take something drastic like a modern Tulsa Massacre to wake up black folk.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
What You Didn’t Know About Loving v. Virginia

But the Lovings’ public persona was more myth than reality. While researching my book That the Blood Stay Pure: African Americans, Native Americans and the Predicament of Race and Identity in Virginia, I spoke to Mildred Loving, who died in 2008. “I am not black,” she told me during a 2004 interview. “I have no black ancestry. I am Indian-Rappahannock. I told the people so when they came to arrest me.”

:ohhh::russ::dead:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a story about a wife-beating, cheating pedophile degenerate and a lifelong c00n is going to be the first movie shown by the African American museum.

She was a deadly bedwench c00n:

"But the Lovings’ public persona was more myth than reality. While researching my book That the Blood Stay Pure: African Americans, Native Americans and the Predicament of Race and Identity in Virginia, I spoke to Mildred Loving, who died in 2008. “I am not black,” she told me during a 2004 interview. “I have no black ancestry. I am Indian-Rappahannock. I told the people so when they came to arrest me.”"

:dead:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

7d8543ebd1f5ac57aa5a6f29e6c6ac1e.png

raw

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Tracing the roots of five random African Americans would've been a better opening or like a symposium.

So many untold voices that need to be unearthed. I'm a big fan of black period pieces. They could've got something else.

I feel like they have a bunch of older people working this museum. There needs to be young people there to balance this out because there seems to be some disconnect.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh yes it is:usure:u think this is the only 1?:mjlol:

more common than u think

c00n, pedophilia and rape--which is all the Loving movie is--isn't shown in features at any other kind of museum in the world (despite such things happening everywhere) and it shouldn't be featured at an African American museum either.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's pathetic that white people are still finding ways to troll us even in the African American Museum.

I knew this place was a troll job when I saw white folks walking around smiling and like"I remember that".

They could have had an entire floor dedicated to HBCUs, Black Greeks, The Black Church, etc but all they had literally were 1-2 displays.