The African American Museum chooses 'Loving' for its first film screening AKA Pedo interracial Film

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So lets start an online boycott or #hashtag against this movie. It will gain steam if you focus on the pedo part of the story and the obvious fact that they didnt consider and hid the fact their offspring was black.

Whats a good hashtag against this garbage??

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just researched and there was only a 6 yr age difference so the Pedo part is wrong. They got married when she was 19. :yeshrug:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Just researched and there was only a 6 yr age difference so the Pedo part is wrong. They got married when she was 19. :yeshrug:
yeah, they got married when she was 18. people are together before they get married

Mildred Jeter was 11 when she and 17-year-old Richard began courting, according to Phyl Newbeck, a Vermont author who detailed the case in the 2004 book, "Virginia Hasn't Always Been for Lovers."

She became pregnant a few years later, she and Loving got married in Washington in 1958, when she was 18. Mildred told the AP she didn't realize it was illegal.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
black people should honestly be outraged over this

they are going to try and give a pass to pedophilia and abuse from a white man in a black history museum
if this gets no backlash and gets praised people will effectively be saying this shyt is ok to do to our girls

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Are you F*CKING Kidding me? A White Director, A White Writer, Produced by White People, Interracial Relationship as the "FIRST" movie in a Mesuem we've been waiting for over 100 years. I saw the trailer and it's basically a "White Savior" movie showing this "Strong" White Man standing up for his Black Love. Give me a break. Also let's see all the "Keyboard Cinematic Historians" Rip this films HIstorical inaccuracies apart. The Agenda is real folks, when "Birth of a Nation" CLEARLY is the perfect movie to debut. Sh!t they could of played "Malcolm X" to celebrate it's 25th Anniversary and it would been a better choice that that. You can have Nat Turner's bible on display but you can't show his movie? I'm done.

200.gif

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So lets start an online boycott or #hashtag against this movie. It will gain steam if you focus on the pedo part of the story and the obvious fact that they didnt consider and hid the fact their offspring was black.

Whats a good hashtag agai
Don't you nikkas have any other ideas apart from boycotts and hashtags? :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Are you F*CKING Kidding me? A White Director, A White Writer, Produced by White People, Interracial Relationship as the "FIRST" movie in a Mesuem we've been waiting for over 100 years. I saw the trailer and it's basically a "White Savior" movie showing this "Strong" White Man standing up for his Black Love. Give me a break. Also let's see all the "Keyboard Cinematic Historians" Rip this films HIstorical inaccuracies apart. The Agenda is real folks, when "Birth of a Nation" CLEARLY is the perfect movie to debut. Sh!t they could of played "Malcolm X" to celebrate it's 25th Anniversary and it would been a better choice that that. You can have Nat Turner's bible on display but you can't show is movie? I'm done.

200.gif

Just look at the Donor list for the Museum