The African American Museum chooses 'Loving' for its first film screening AKA Pedo interracial Film

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The real life husband was a alcoholic, lazy, wife beating piece of shyt. Not to mention a pedo. Yet this movie starring two non Americans about the dysfunctional marriage of a drunk and a wench hasn't had a peep of protests?

These "feminists" should be ashamed of themselves with their agenda. Remove the black man at all costs

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Jason Black said he is going to go on a offensive against these fukking feminist who were trashing BOAN but are promoting this trash, and I must say it's about damn time. Black peiple as a whole need to go on an offensive against the trash who are infested in our communities.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Are you F*CKING Kidding me? A White Director, A White Writer, Produced by White People, Interracial Relationship as the "FIRST" movie in a Mesuem we've been waiting for over 100 years. I saw the trailer and it's basically a "White Savior" movie showing this "Strong" White Man standing up for his Black Love. Give me a break. Also let's see all the "Keyboard Cinematic Historians" Rip this films HIstorical inaccuracies apart. The Agenda is real folks, when "Birth of a Nation" CLEARLY is the perfect movie to debut. Sh!t they could of played "Malcolm X" to celebrate it's 25th Anniversary and it would been a better choice that that. You can have Nat Turner's bible on display but you can't show his movie? I'm done.

200.gif

Bruh...i'm sorry you still be habing hope for this chit they masquerading as "progress".
The fact remains that the words O'Shea said 25 years ago
are still apt now as they were then:

You can't be the Negga For Life Crew,
with a White Jew tellin' you what to do.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
They really put Nat Parker and BOAN through the grinder...only for them to be quiet about a movie that depicts a pedophilic, physically abusive white man as a hero. Insanity.

I always knew these 'black feminists' were oddly cherrypicky but this is a new low.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bu bu bu its true love :mjlol:

He took care of her :mjlol:

Think of all the excuses these feminists will say when they even dare talk about this pedophiliac/abusive relationship.

The agenda is real y'all. No way these feminist will demonize a white man for naturally being a pedo and a wife beater but will come after a innocent black man so they could get a job at these white publications. Look how they romatacize this relationship but shyt on everything Nate Parker stands for.

Mademnoire, blavity, bossip, Ebony, essence, black twitter, tumblr, etc will all be gleefully writing articles talking about how innocent this relationship was and will never demonize white daddy. I bet they will even throw some shots at Nate Parker too.

:sas2: these thots have no shame. Hate black men to the point of extinction while letting racist white pedos run loose.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The real life husband was a alcoholic, lazy, wife beating piece of shyt. Not to mention a pedo. Yet this movie starring two non Americans about the dysfunctional marriage of a drunk and a wench hasn't had a peep of protests?

These "feminists" should be ashamed of themselves with their agenda. Remove the black man at all costs

They want black men gone from this earth. America, the Caribbean, and Africa. They want us to disappear from society and the history books.

Them black feminists should be sterilized.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why am I not surprised that this movie is getting showered with praise :pachaha::scust:

DC nikkas should be ashamed for not protesting this piece of shyt. fukk you nikkas :pacspit: