The African American Museum chooses 'Loving' for its first film screening AKA Pedo interracial Film

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly have a lot of resentment toward Oprah :mjlol:
Go drink some Tieguanyin tea and chill :deadrose:
I don't like Oprah. She don't like your black ass neither.

Shes 1 of those negroes elevated to her position to push the devils agenda amongst black people.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
wheres the receipts on the pedo claims:martin:

Richard and Milfred Loving's eldest son was born in January 27, 1957. Source: Sidney Jeter Obituary - Fredericksburg, Virginia - Tributes.com

Milfred Loving was born in June 22 1939. Source: http://www.biography.com/people/mildred-loving-5884

Their eldest son was born when she was only 17.

Subtract nine months to that January date of the eldest child. Mildred mustve been pregnant around March or April. She was only 16 years old at the time.

So yea....it's real.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Richard and Milfred Loving's eldest son was born in January 27, 1957. Source: Sidney Jeter Obituary - Fredericksburg, Virginia - Tributes.com

Milfred Loving was born in June 22 1939. Source: http://www.biography.com/people/mildred-loving-5884

Their eldest son was born when she was only 17.

Subtract nine months to that January date of the eldest child. Mildred mustve been pregnant around March or April. She was only 16 years old at the time.

So yea....it's real.
so people werent getting married at that age back in the days:usure:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Meh

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like Oprah. She don't like your black ass neither.

Shes 1 of those negroes elevated to her position to push the devils agenda amongst black people.
I don't know Oprah, and she doesn't know me.
And "blah blah blah" I know the "[insert Black person] betrayed us because they did [insert thing that I don't like]" rhetoric.
It gets tired after a while, honestly it does.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
she was 11 and he was 17 when they got together. read the thread nikka
I read the thread and I looked up the story they got married when she was 18 pregnant with their first child there a lot on inaccuracies in this thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know Oprah, and she doesn't know me.
And "blah blah blah" I know the "[insert Black person] betrayed us because they did [insert thing that I don't like]" rhetoric.
It gets tired after a while, honestly it does.
Well I could name a number of things, but if only 1 gets you tired (pause) its really pointless isn't it?

And you can defend her all you want I really don't give a fukk, she probably effects the people in your circle moreso than mine anyway.

Shes a fat slob with money who promotes the agenda the ones who gave her the money would have her promote.

No queen of mine.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I read the thread and I looked up the story they got married when she was 18 pregnant with their first child there a lot on inaccuracies in this thread

That child you are referring to was their second child, that's when they got married. They weren't married for their first child, and she got pregnant at 16 years old and gave birth to the first child at 17 years old. First child even bares his mother's name (Jeter), rather than his father's (Loving).

==

Richard and Milfred got married in June 2, 1958, over a year after the first child was born.

Source on marriage date: http://www.biography.com/people/mildred-loving-5884#synopsis

Additional source: Loving v. Virginia (1967)

The brehs in this thread are right. There def was some major fukkery in this relationship.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
and I bet none of the "woke"/ "black feminist" who where all over twitter shytting on nate paker and birth of a nation the last two month's want say anything bad or negative a about this movie
This shyt is sad as fukk and disgusting.
:scust:

I've really been noticing theyve been pushing this gay black man and white man/black woman thing in the media heavy.

THEY REALLY ON SOME BULLshyt THIS YEAR!
:francis:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
BTW, where are all those "bu, bu, but, historical accuracies!" people at?

So many people made a big deal about Birth of a Nation not being super accurate, that I figured historical accuracy was the utmost of importance for such a film like this one, especially when the topic is about stuff that happened less than a century ago and was documented.:skip:

Bunch of devious hypocrites. All that talk just to tank a movie barely weeks ago, yet here they are letting blatant shyt like this slide.:stopitslime: