Essential The Africa the Media Doesn't Tell You About

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@PewPew lets make a group economics thread for Africa, i'm looking to invest, i'd love to settle in Africa brehs

@2Quik4UHoes put a breh on
what's discussed in this group?

tips on making money in africa?

I've almost convinced my girl on nigeria...she watches TV too much- but within 2 years I'll be living there... for at least 3 years.

n if yall aren't talking about shyt in that group... somebody at least give me whatever insight u have.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Hey can yall PM or start a group for making money in Africa. I think its time to practice some group economics in here brehs. I got connects all the way up to the prime minister in Tanzania so we can get some shyt started brehs. Im dead serious and willing to break that bread
:sas2: I'm all ears

@88m3

Daps
one advice I can give for those trying to invest in Nigeria is the club/ private lounge business. In Nigeria the club business is growing and clubs in Nigeria have a longer life span when compared to clubs in the developed world. If you can open a good club you can rake in money very quickly.

This is one of Nigeria's best clubs called MVP Lagos.

4.jpg
00.jpg
01.jpg
1.jpg
5.jpg

The Bank Abuja
6.jpeg
2.jpeg
5.jpeg

Quilox Club Lagos
2.jpg
1.jpg
8.jpg
13.jpg
23.jpg
15.jpg

Sailors lounge

IMG_9122aam.jpg
SAILORS+DAY+IV+BACK+CORRECTION.jpg
2.jpg

Jovango Private Lounge

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I've almost convinced my girl on nigeria...she watches TV too much- but within 2 years I'll be living there... for at least 3 years.

n if yall aren't talking about shyt in that group... somebody at least give me whatever insight u have.

There is about 20 people in the group, the group is about ways one can invest in Africa, or tips if one was to decide to join, advice such as what things to invest in, which areas are growing economically etc. I'll invite you and the other brehs that dapped me

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Wow how have I not seen this thread

There is about 20 people in the group, the group is about ways one can invest in Africa, or tips if one was to decide to join, advice such as what things to invest in, which areas are growing economically etc. I'll invite you and the other brehs that dapped me

I actually was about to ask this...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

nikkas ask to join, which Im not opposed to anyone joining, but don't discuss anything. :beli:

Daps
Do you know which nigerian company builds these buildings?

South energyx Nigeria ltd. Its a subsidiary of the chaugory group (Nigerian company)

they are mostly financed by GT Bank, Access bank, first bank and FCMB bank (Nigerian banks)

then we have 2 other foreign banks sponsoring as well. KBC Bank and BNP paribas bank

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
South energyx Nigeria ltd. Its a subsidiary of the chaugory group (Nigerian company)

they are mostly financed by GT Bank, Access bank, first bank and FCMB bank (Nigerian banks)

then we have 2 other foreign banks sponsoring as well. KBC Bank and BNP paribas bank

Great, so it's black designed and engineered?

Daps
Great, so it's black designed and engineered?

The chagory group are a nigerian group but their founders are Lebanese descent. When it comes to architecture its a foreign company that is handling it. MZ architects. They are based in Qatar. When it comes to things like dredging its done by a European company called dredging international. Regardless of that there are a lot of Nigerians being employed. It is estimated that 2 million Nigerians will be employed to build and maintain the city. So there is a lot of skills transfer taking place.

Daps
Nigerias own MAC

What began as a hobby for a young entrepreneur 16 years ago has grown to become a makeup enterprise that is fast expanding in Nigeria and with plans to go regional. One of Nigeria’s leading cosmetic brands, House of Tara International develops a variety of makeup products designed for African skin and provides a homegrown alternative to expensive imported brands.
It has become so successful that she has graduated 1500 students has several stores across nigeria and is planning to expand to the rest of west africa.
7F7nuer.jpg

Daps
Are there a lot of startups in Nigeria?

One of my dreams in life is to start a game developing company, one that makes games for an African market (like how Namco and Capcom make games for the Japanese market). Would this be a lucrative venture or would I have to kowtow to Americans / Europeans to break even?

I should visit Nigeria one of these days.