Essential The Africa the Media Doesn't Tell You About

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Wont happen. Their blind loyalty to the ANC is only rivaled by poor CAC to the Republican Party. I know plenty who'd love to vote EFF but know he would be bad for them in the long run and they won't trust the DA if their life depended on it (even though they can implement ANC policies and make them work better than the ANC). 2019 is gonna be crazy here
Massive economic decline in South Africa as recession looms

:no:

Those South African whites better bounce...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
South Africa badly need to get rid of Zuma/ANC. Before its too late...

Economy is already stagnated. How do you let Nigeria surpass you...?

They ain't getting rid of the ANC because the DA/whites are still there.

:no:

Those South African whites better bounce...

Funnily enough they are :skip:

Check and see who is immigrating outta SA

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
@MansaMusa

How do you think Europe's rising nutjob right will impact Africa?

I'll take a shot at this.

It will start keeping Africans home. In fact I think you will start to see a reverse African brain drain from europe to africa.

Hopefully once france goes full retard, those African countries paying into france drop that shyt.

The world isn't like it was before WW1. And if europe does go full retard there won't be any marshall plan electric boogaloo or colonies to rebuild it. This is it for the west.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
ain't that the truth

nations are gonna start closing that immigration window globally. So they had better leave while it's still relatively easy and possible.

gonna be a god damn blood bath down there, when it all goes :wow:

I know... :wow:

I'm not trying to be on some c00n shyt but I'm gonna feel bad for those poor white South Africans.

White South Africans been getting killed a lot in modern times around 70,000! Mostly farmers. Some are calling it a "genocide." But once SA declines or even collapses this will be FULL SCALE genocide.

Btw are you South African because you seem to be well informed.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'll take a shot at this.

It will start keeping Africans home. In fact I think you will start to see a reverse African brain drain from europe to africa.

Hopefully once france goes full retard, those African countries paying into france drop that shyt.

The world isn't like it was before WW1. And if europe does go full retard there won't be any marshall plan electric boogaloo or colonies to rebuild it. This is it for the west.

Agreed! In France goes full retard I hope it finally makes those French speaking African countries stand up against France.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I know... :wow:

I'm not trying to be on some c00n shyt but I'm gonna feel bad for those poor white South Africans.

White South Africans been getting killed a lot in modern times around 70,000! Mostly farmers. Some are calling it a "genocide." But once SA declines or even collapses this will be FULL SCALE genocide.

Btw are you South African because you seem to be well informed.

Africa and her diaspora are very empathic :wow:

Hell I use to feel bad for them too.

I'm not South African. I just use to keep up with South African, Zimbabwean, and to an extent Namibian news.

Would read those south africa comment sections with the boers comments. or going to their blogs. They KNOW what is coming down the line, and their shook. It's why so many are leaving, trying to get right of return from europe, orania, etc.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Agreed! In France goes full retard I hope it finally makes those French speaking African countries stand up against France.

That why I don't think folks should be sweating this trump shyt or rising nationalism in the west. The west went from wanting to dam up the mediterranean to what it is now :skip:

Yeah some bad shyt is coming down the line. But we were never getting outta this mess without pain.
I do believe we WILL be the last generation to deal with this shyt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Africa and her diaspora are very empathic :wow:

Hell I use to feel bad for them too.

I'm not South African. I just use to keep up with South African, Zimbabwean, and to an extent Namibian news.

Would read those south africa comment sections with the boers comments. or going to their blogs. They KNOW what is coming down the line, and their shook. It's why so many are leaving, trying to get right of return from europe, orania, etc.

Damn still watching that doc and what caught my ear is when it was said that the Apartheid government was the life line of many whites, but when it fell so did the white South Africans.

Whites should have known that Southern Africa was NOT the Pacific or Americas where they successfully took over and outnumbered the native population. Once independence came they should have known something like this was inevitable.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That why I don't think folks should be sweating this trump shyt or rising nationalism in the west. The west went from wanting to dam up the mediterranean to what it is now :skip:

Yeah some bad shyt is coming down the line. But we were never getting outta this mess without pain.
I do believe we WILL be the last generation to deal with this shyt.

What do you mean by the bolded?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Damn still watching that doc and what caught my ear is when it was said that the Apartheid government was the life line of many whites, but when it fell so did the white South Africans.

Whites should have known that Southern Africa was NOT the Pacific or Americas where they successfully took over and outnumbered the native population. Once independence came they should have known something like this was inevitable.

Yeah on that first point. Gotta be a hard thing to accept that you were just being propped up. You're not great awesome superior like you thought you were :wow:

I think they kick themselves about that shyt, like "damn we shoulda just killed them all". :russ:

The real smart ones did leave right as apartheid was falling. A visible different minority that oppressed the different majority. Yeah there's not gonna be any bad blood. :russ:

Mandela's ass bought them time tho...

Last edited: