Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The Kenyan government are some freaking SLAVES I tell you SLAVES. These people worship the West/Europe/America. I use to have high hopes for the EAC but it seems with Kenya and even Rwanda the country of Tanzania is better off on its own.

Luckily for now I am hearing many in high positions in Tanzanian are resisting this deal. Many agree that this deal would stagnant Tanzania's version for industrialization.

When I saw how many indian billionaires there were in Kenya. Then yeah I figured :skip:

But good that high level Tanzanians are resisting. It's so obvious the EPA is a terrible agreement for Africans.

But yea.. African countries will rise. But it won't be any of the countries like Nigeria or Kenya, that we've been thinking of these past few year.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
When I saw how many indian billionaires there were in Kenya. Then yeah I figured :skip:
And Chinese restaurants being discriminating...:scust:

But good that high level Tanzanians are resisting. It's so obvious the EPA is a terrible agreement for Africans.

But yea.. African countries will rise. But it won't be any of the countries like Nigeria or Kenya, that we've been thinking of these past few year.

I always kept an eye on Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Angola and now Senegal. If the Ethiopia and the DRC would fix their problems they would definitely be on my list. I also keep an eye on those two countries. Can't wait to go to Ethiopia this late December tho.

But yeah I been hearing since this EPA deal the West have always tried to isolate Tanzania from its neighbors and the world since the 70s/80s. Tanzania since its independents have neared away from the West unlike Kenya.

Kenya needs to stop shooting itself in the foot. Ethiopia has already surpassed it as largest economy in EA and soon it will be Tanzania.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
And Chinese restaurants being discriminating...:scust:

I always kept an eye on Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Angola and now Senegal. If the Ethiopia and the DRC would fix their problems they would definitely be on my list. I also keep an eye on those two countries. Can't wait to go to Ethiopia this late December tho.

But yeah I been hearing since this EPA deal the West have always tried to isolate Tanzania from its neighbors and the world since the 70s/80s. Tanzania since its independents have neared away from the West unlike Kenya.

Kenya needs to stop shooting itself in the foot. Ethiopia has already surpassed it as largest economy in EA and soon it will be Tanzania.

At least they took care of the chinese thing. But I think that's only because it was drawing too much international attention. And they didn't wanna look like complete fools :skip:

Don't agree with you about Angola. Once South Africa goes.. it's taking all of those southern African countries with it :yeshrug:
Lotta African countries need to stop shooting themselves. But hey.. not every place is gonna do well in the future. As long as we have a few strong countries.. then it's good.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
nope, can't own land and can't own commercial property.....opening a business here dolo means you need to give at least 51% ownership to the national govt....just do like CAC do and get a black SA face for the illusion while you own it....if you'd like, I can get you the contact for commercial enterprise guys who can give you better & more in depth info

Thanks man, but I'd actually like to own anything I get involved in over there.

I'm not only interested in SA, I found a sick deal earlier this year and just booked a trip...I figured while I was there why not :manny:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
At least they took care of the chinese thing. But I think that's only because it was drawing too much international attention. And they didn't wanna look like complete fools :skip:

Don't agree with you about Angola. Once South Africa goes.. it's taking all of those southern African countries with it :yeshrug:
Lotta African countries need to stop shooting themselves. But hey.. not every place is gonna do well in the future. As long as we have a few strong countries.. then it's good.

I don't think its talking Angola with it nor do I see how. Why do you think Angola is going to fall with SA? I would understand small economy countries like Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, or even Mozambique but I don't see a large economy like Angola in Africa going down with them.

But I agree there just needs to be regional powers leading them.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Do many Ethiopians speak English?

Well my sister is easily maneuvering through the country. And many Ethiopians are trying to learn English especially the children she teaches. Language barrier should not be a turn off when English is not only an international language but many countries are trying to teach it for business reasons.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't think its talking Angola with it nor do I see how. Why do you think Angola is going to fall with SA? I would understand small economy countries like Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, or even Mozambique but I don't see a large economy like Angola in Africa going down with them.

But I agree there just needs to be regional powers leading them.

When I say fall.. the economy is a major cause, but not the main cause.

When SA falls it will be a war situation down there. And that unrest will spill over in to Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique.

I guess Angola might not, since Namibia could act as a buffer. But some of the same factors that makes SA fall, will make Namibia fall too.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Thanks man, but I'd actually like to own anything I get involved in over there.
Not gonna happen for you then unless you're being backed by an MNC. Like I mentioned, most folks that do just work around it by getting a black or white local face to be the puppet. It's damn near an accepted practice here

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
When I say fall.. the economy is a major cause, but not the main cause.

When SA falls it will be a war situation down there. And that unrest will spill over in to Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique.

I guess Angola might not, since Namibia could act as a buffer. But some of the same factors that makes SA fall, will make Namibia fall too.
South Africa badly need to get rid of Zuma/ANC. Before its too late...

Economy is already stagnated. How do you let Nigeria surpass you...?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
South Africa badly need to get rid of Zuma/ANC. Before its too late...

Economy is already stagnated. How do you let Nigeria surpass you...?
Wont happen. Their blind loyalty to the ANC is only rivaled by poor CAC to the Republican Party. I know plenty who'd love to vote EFF but know he would be bad for them in the long run and they won't trust the DA if their life depended on it (even though they can implement ANC policies and make them work better than the ANC). 2019 is gonna be crazy here