The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
LOOOOOL @ the afghan president fleeing the country under the guise of "preventing further bloodshed", um yeah, his own. :mjlol:

Truly spineless cowards run that country :russ:

I don't blame the ANA for folding that fast. Why fight when the leader will just bail in a second? :francis:

I feel bad for the innocent people caught in the middle :picard:

From my understanding, the "state of Afganistan" is a western invention constantly attempting to be imposed on a culture of people that have relied highly only tribal structures to run their society forever. For a state to survive or be built you'll need people to truly believe in the state even at the cost of their lives. This was never the case. The people, again from my understanding, who made up the institutions of the state like the army for example did it for monetary and practical reasons. Not because they want to defend the afgan government. The Taliban is purely ideologically driven and that will beat out what are essentially mercenaries every time.

Even members of the army and the government itself were more sympathetic to the Taliban than the laughable "state" that US tried to impose on the region.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, everybody wanted us OUT of Afghanistan so, why is this a problem?

One of you cats with more poli-sci knowledge help me understand 'cause I'm legit confused​

Biden screwed this so badly that he's losing the media

this was the best outcome possible. If the "Afghan" army had put up a fight, it would have resulted in more bloodshed with the Taliban coming out ahead most likely or a stalemate with intermittent bloodshed for years. The Afghan people have seen nothing but war for 40 years now. A Taliban government won't be perfect but at least they'll get shyt done.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
this was the best outcome possible. If the "Afghan" army had put up a fight, it would have resulted in more bloodshed with the Taliban coming out ahead most likely or a stalemate with intermittent bloodshed for years. The Afghan people have seen nothing but war for 40 years now. A Taliban government won't be perfect but at least they'll get shyt done.

it was not the best outcome possible

there should have been more logistical support for afghan refugees, translators, afghan military personnel, journalists and civilians

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was not the best outcome possible

there should have been more logistical support for afghan refugees, translators, afghan military personnel, journalists and civilians

Explain what logistical support you think should of been there for the entire country except the taliban:stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So The USA removed the Turkistan Islamic Party that China sees as a threat from their terror list in 2020? :mjpls:

Told you...this is a big play against China :sas2:

Turkistan Islamic Party - Wikipedia

US removes group condemned by China from ‘terror’ list

Even the Uighur's were celebrating the move :sas2:

Uighur Diaspora Hails Removal of ETIM From US Terror List

East Turkestan Islamic Movement – The Diplomat

China’s Foreign Fighters Problem

:mjpls:

And the Taliban aint gonna cut ties with the ETIM either :sas2:

Taliban won’t readily cut ties with anti-China ETIM

I keep telling you...this was a bold move thats BAD for business in the short term. China does NOT want to deal with this. They wanted to just make their money and go home...

Nope! Time to get dirty :hubie:

Why China and Russia might find common security ground in Afghanistan

China fukked around and found out :wow:

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
@pickles Almost everyday. We lived with the soldiers and border patrol. sometimes the police would stay the night or ride out with us. Everytime we stopped we made a point to hang out with people, whichever district of Khost we happened to be in. The only place where nobody was good was yakubi. We often picked up local trucker convoys that were waiting to enter the city. If they tried to pass through the city they would be robbed and beaten.

My favorite places to patrol, mounted or discounted, were Khost city, garbuz, and narizah. The city people were chill and relatively educated. The kids were the most educated. They would ask to practice their English or just walk up and we would roast each other. We handed out pencils, markers, sketch pads, coloring books Qurans, etc. they liked to ask for band aids because they thought they fixed everything.

The country people were cool too. They are exactly like the people in the Bible if you ever imagined meeting random people in the Bible. They didn’t understand the concept of black people and would ask me if I was a robot sometimes. Some have never seen a TV and rarely listened to radios. They had Taliban motorcycle gangs that didn’t really do much fighting, they just like to look cool for bytches and act hard around us.

Some of the kids would throw rocks but only because it was fun for them. They would run up afterwards to look up close. One kid threw a puppy at our trucks once.

In a bad situation they wouldn’t hesitate to come ask for help or alert us to something. They stopped us on the road to warn us that there were rockets in the grass, waiting for us to drive by, or fresh IED’s. If someone was doing something stupid they would try to beat/kill/stop them. If they couldn’t they would call for help.

I don't read the bible (:mjpls:) but I going to assume you mean primitive in thought process. I heard some of them don't know how old they are or any concept of "being". I heard they treat animals, women and children like shyt.
Can you imagine how kids were raped in these 20 years because the Taliban lost control?:scust::mjcry:

How the fukk do you change that? That primitive thought process.

Can't impose liberal values and democracy on people who don't want it.