The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
yea but the dems want out of Afghanistan as well
Both parties wanted out of Afghanistan , especially GOP.

People aint mad that we got out of Afghanistan , just upset about the way we did it i guess.

I know . That’s why saying Biden did this because Trump made a deal doesn’t make sense ..we all wanted out :yeshrug:

It’s just the way it got done that people don’t fukk with.You can’t leave thousands of ppl that helped you for 20 years and Americans stranded then tell them To shelter in place while the country collapses in a week …that’s fukked up

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
As long as those 6th century goat fukkers don’t harbor another bin laden they will be allowed to terrorize their population in peace. In honor of their return let’s bump this classic

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I mean, everybody wanted us OUT of Afghanistan so, why is this a problem?

One of you cats with more poli-sci knowledge help me understand 'cause I'm legit confused​
There are political points to score.

The reality is that this outcome if it was done today or tomorrow or a month from now will be the same..

The only thing in the Americans hands is how you withdraw Americans from there and it seems Biden has screwed that up. But if there is anyone trying to guilt supporting withdrawal period, they just playing political games. Taliban rule would happen no matter when and how we withdrew.

Daps
This will be disastrous for Europeans, most likely another immigrant crisis like in 2015. Countries like Turkey or Belarus, that do the dirty work for Europeans, are getting tired of Germany and France treating them like shyt.

Afghanistan will be left for China to take care of, they consider them a strategic place to access Iran.

Yeah it is about to get bleak.
The airport jam in Kabul is just the beginning.
Afghanistan does not have the logistical power to get those people out. Most of the citizens cannot afford plane tickets nor do they have anywhere to go. Humanitarian aid isn’t coming as the Taliban will murder anything that comes in.

I hate to say it but the country is about to fall and I have a feeling that thousands are about to die.