The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i missed you nap

of course children being molested are a statistical minority. It’s just ironic that your friend Bill Clinton was on Epstein island and your allies the northern alliance were buying and selling boys like corn. I wonder when your scandal is coming
Benjamin Dixon is a fuxing idiot who just repost twitter links

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t the US military burn Afghan farmers poppy farms
A little bit, but not close to anything that can make a dent, according to this report https://www.unodc.org/documents/cro...Executive_summary_Opium_Survey_2020_SMALL.pdf

220,000 hectares of land is used for poppy cultivation. In 2019, only 21 hectares of poppy were destroyed. I guess the taliban is still self funded for the most part. I think the failure to choke their funding is one major reason why they have maintained over all these years.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Benjamin Dixon is a fuxing idiot who just repost twitter links
Look at him obfuscate and try and make it look like I’m a Taliban supporter.
The correct phrase is sympathizer. I sympathize with the oppressed. I don’t support what they do but I understand the brutal oppression of 40 years of war can have a little toll on your appreciation for western values.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Wrong. China does not want the taliban
I'll tell what's gone to shyt: American credibility.

You think Taiwan will continue to see the US as a reliable partner? No way.

The optics of this is terrible.

mpgw75i.jpg

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Look at him obfuscate and try and make it look like I’m a Taliban supporter.
The correct phrase is sympathizer. I sympathize with the oppressed. I don’t support what they do but I understand the brutal oppression of 40 years of war can have a little toll on your appreciation for western values.
Every white intellectual says the same thing i am saying , Richard wolff , noam Chomsky & Chris Hedges . These fools like spreading misinformation . Ben Dixon should be ashamed of himself being black & so delusional . Dude will literally sell you out for a dime for a post from the man .he is what you call a paid for provacateure

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It isn’t about Western values. :yeshrug:
We've got to leave that goofy narrative behind, especially considering the waxing and waning of complex societies throughout the region over the centuries.
Afghanistan has been utterly destroyed over the last century due to Western imperialism and outright destruction, and the various strains and ideologies behind different militias and groups are a result of this destruction, not the people of Afghanistan being “backwards.”

We live in the U.S. and if our country were to be bombed ad infinitum and subject to decades of violence and war crimes that leave the majority of the population without access to resources, disabled, and with PTSD - there would absolutely be right-wing Christian militias attempting to stake a claim across the nation within a few years, :ehh:

A coalition of states could have developed nation-building in accordance with the desires of the people of the state if we wanted to, but the focus was largely on “counter-insurgency” and the rural areas (reasonably) hated the U.S. occupation.

We're saying the same thing.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Every white intellectual says the same thing i am saying , Richard wolff , noam Chomsky & Chris Hedges . These fools like spreading misinformation . Ben Dixon should be ashamed of himself being black & so delusional
Those 3 cacs know the game is up. Especially Chris Hedges, he really unmasks these evil fukks. The fact that China (Evil Muslim Haters) and Turkey (NATO Muslim Nation) are already in contact with the Taliban to fix the place up makes me optimistic for the world and global cooperation. Maybe they can actually get people vaccinated with the Taliban in charge. If of course that is an important objective.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
The Taliban does have widespread support there that’s undeniable . You don’t go into hiding for a decade then pop back up at full strength making these type of moves if you weren’t held down and supported all this time . The Taliban has support in the tribal regions. The Taliban has support in the Pashtun areas of Pakistan and their intelligence agency .

The simplistic view is Taliban = bad and the ANA = good in the eyes of Afghans

People try to tug at American heartstrings by bringing up how the Taliban are bad for Afghan women and their education which is true . However what they leave out is the same Afghan National Army Americans are training are the same men who go around committing sexual assaults on young boys and have been doing it for decades …and it only slowed when the Taliban showed up
And took power

People say the Taliban are animals for chopping off the hands of thieves …ignoring they fact that
The ANA will purposefully look away from those that commit crimes for a simple payoff .

The way we view things over here isn’t how the people view things over there . Nothing is black and white . Everything is gray over there .

Also Hitler and the Nazis did have support in Germany :dwillhuh:

When people "learn" history and politics via Hollywood, tweets and memes that's what happens : they can't be bothered with the actual complexities on the ground. Afghanistan literally has centuries of internal dynamics and a country from a whole other continent really thought they could just bomb it into something else in 20 years.