The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Who supplies Taliban with military grade vehicles and weapons???
both US and russia, thats how taliban/al qaeda got all the firepower in the first place. we been fightin russia since the 80’s which what led us to afghanistan/taliban/al qaeda/isis/etc. they just got tired of being the middle man

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
You guys simplify this way too much .

Why should we dictate how other people live ?

The Taliban could not survive this long without strong support from within the region .
Exactly. It's that Captain Save a Hoe Mentality:cape: that got us stuck there in the first place. The people support the Taliban, who are we to tell them they should think differently? The best way to change a culture is by being a good model to the point that other cultures want to mimic yours.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk this place again both times I went I'm usually around 205-210 I would leave 160-170 pounds....Always got sick both times after getting there the ANA, ANP, ANSF were fukking filthy and always late or fukking up...shyt they were more dangerous than anyone...Let the Taliban have that place....We need to stay away.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
no one should be forced to live under dark-age theocratic rule.
You can't save the entire world. Not that I'm dismissing the impulse but this idea that the United States is the arbiter of morality and what is right in the world is laughable given its own behavior and history. Also, the US public doesnt wish for its government to play that role and as we can see here we have done a poor job of it for almost 20 years. At this point, it shouldn't be our concern anymore.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You can't save the entire world. Not that I'm dismissing the impulse but this idea that the United States is the arbiter of morality and what is right in the world is laughable given its own behavior and history. Also, the US public doesnt wish for its government to play that role and as we can see here we have done a poor job of it for almost 20 years. At this point, it shouldn't be our concern anymore.

An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. - MLK jr.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Afghans gotta man up and fight for themselves, if not just call it a day and let the taliban run their sharia state. It’s what they want anyway

Seems like that's what they're doing

This not true at all. I know a lot of people in Afghanistan and none support the Taliban. The vast vast majority of the Afghan people oppose the Taliban.

I'm baffled people actually dapped this.

Why aren't they putting up a fight?

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. - MLK jr.
Great sentiment but I think this is more referring to acknowledging and doing WHAT YOU CAN to correct and/or support those who want to.

But practically, a single country isn't capable of saving every single individual in the world. Secondly, how many countries where injustices are occurring should we invade? Finally, this is all under the assumption that the US is in Afghanistan under altruistic intentions, which they aren't.