‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the only "person" i noticed in the entire trailer was the first alien they showed in the jedi training. i don't know who that dude is, but i love em.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
So combining a couple rumors and whats been revealed so far, I believe that the Star Wars canon isnt going to be broken. The darkside twin will kill the “master” and will use magic to kill all those jedi with lightsabers at the end of the trailer (One of the Black characters is a witch). Darth Tenebrous, or whatever retconned Darth, will make contact with her after it all. Plagueis is too young for a Master and apprentice dynamic to take place between him and the twin.

This means that:
-no Jedi die by lightsabers (only knives and magic)
- The “Master’s” red lightsaber is taken by the darkside sister (because disney has to give her one) and no evidence is left behind
- No one is alive to report about the Fallen Jedi/Sith or whatever and everyone thinks someone else caused the deaths
- Yoda will think its magic related not Sith so it doesnt break lore.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I mean the simplest explanation is the Jedi aren’t reacting to a Sith saber(six on one seems much). The trailer is just cut like it is.

It will be a standard one v one.Whoever does see it will be killed

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Rumour that this will be cancelled after its first season

Hate to see Star Wars down bad like this, they've taken a certified goldmine and killed it many times over:francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GKVFGJWXkAA7o_D