Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screenshot-20240319-133507-2.png
Screenshot-20240319-133632-2.png

Screenshot-20240319-133553-2.png

:wow:
"The Blackolyte"

This shyt is way beyond tiring now. It's wild that we've returning to time where people can be flat out racist like this without being unchecked by mods.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trailer looks decent. I'm hoping Darth Plagueis shows up - this is set 100 years before Episode I so he would be a teenager.

Maybe he'll get recruited as an apprentice at some point. Guess "fans" are going to be insufferable about there not being enough white guys or something.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Trailer looks decent. I'm hoping Darth Plagueis shows up - this is set 100 years before Episode I so he would be a teenager.

Maybe he'll get recruited as an apprentice at some point. Guess "fans" are going to be insufferable about there not being enough white guys or something.
Nobody complained in Andor when literally every character but one had a British accent when it takes place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, but if the protagonist doesn't look like Luke or Paul atredes, it's woke trash... thankfully...IDGAF what these hillbillies think :heh:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South

I honestly dont think hes gonna show up in the show. For everything to line up correctly the Sith wouldnt be out in the open at this point and I think Plagueis would be an apprentice to Darth Tenebrous or close to it already. I dont see him teaming up with this character at all.

I think the Darkside user training Amandla’s character is a fallen jedi who left the order and has no true association with the Sith. He might think they are still around but he isnt one of them. From interviews, it sounds like they will be critical of the Jedi order so it most likely that they will explore why this person left the order as he trains Amandla’s character.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
My opinion on this is still lukewarm. I dont really trust trailers from Disney and a saw the leaked trailer which was basically the same but less action sequences.

Depending on the context of the lore changes will make or break the series in my opinion

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I honestly dont think hes gonna show up in the show. For everything to line up correctly the Sith wouldnt be out in the open at this point and I think Plagueis would be an apprentice to Darth Tenebrous or close to it already. I dont see him teaming up with this character at all.

I think the Darkside user training Amandla’s character is a fallen jedi who left the order and has no true association with the Sith. He might think they are still around but he isnt one of them. From interviews, it sounds like they will be critical of the Jedi order so it most likely that they will explore why this person left the order as he trains Amandla’s character.

Just because they aren't out in the open doesn't mean they won't appear. They already confirmed the Sith will be involved in the plot -

“I really wanted to tell a story about the Sith,” explains Headland, best known for creating the Netflix hit Russian Doll. “That was kind of my dream Star Wars idea. But it felt like the time period to do that in would be something pre-Phantom Menace. That seemed to be the most interesting trajectory for the Sith: How did the Sith go from the Rule of Two and being quote-unquote ‘extinct’ to Palpatine coming into power without the Jedi knowing about it?”

If that's not the perfect opportunity to introduce Darth Plagueis then I don't know what is.

My guess is that it'll be about the Sith before him, but at some point during the series he (or she) will kill their master and then recruit Plagueis as apprentice.