‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I feel like this is a fake out.

It‘s probably a new dark side user and the black girl is the wannabe apprentice.

im betting Plagueis is out here but they don’t know about each other. This is how Sidious finds out about him.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
h523hmfyqbpc1.png

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Just because they aren't out in the open doesn't mean they won't appear. They already confirmed the Sith will be involved in the plot -

If that's not the perfect opportunity to introduce Darth Plagueis then I don't know what is.

My guess is that it'll be about the Sith before him, but at some point during the series he (or she) will kill their master and then recruit Plagueis as apprentice.

You right that they dont have to show themselves to be in the show, but once again I dont think it will fit the story they are trying to tell. The Sith are currently in hiding and dont want the Jedi to know of their existence. They are obviously telling the story through Amandla’s character and I think she is way too front facing with the Jedi for the Sith to be pulling her strings (unless she kills every character she comes across). She doesnt seem to be trying to hide herself.

Not only that, but Yoda is alive during this time period and in order for this to line up with the Phantom Menace any inkling of the Sith cannot be known to him. I dont think Yoda would be that aloof to not know of a Jedi murderer with links to the Sith.

In order for it all to make sense it has to be a Dark Jedi user whose fallen out of the order. I hear there are holocrons in the show so maybe the Sith that are present are flashbacks accessed from holocrons that he is using? It seems more plausible.

As for Plagueis and Tenebrous, I dont think they will be in the story. Maybe a cameo of Tenebrous at the end but im not sure if he’s cannon or not. Plagueis like you said is a teenager around 15, but I dont see him having really any use here. Maybe he shows up as an easter egg of sorts that the Dark Jedi is interested in contacting.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I still think this is going to be shyt, but they did flick my nuts a little having Carrie Anne moss in this, mildly intriguing. Is this somehow going to be some girl power bullshyt?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
And right on cue, the racist nerds are exuberating all of their hate through the dislike bar to the black people in the trailer that we know nothing about just because they dare to exist. :beli: