‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Rumour that this will be cancelled after its first season

Hate to see Star Wars down bad like this, they've taken a certified goldmine and killed it many times over:francis:

They had a layup with Star Wars... I understand why they fumbled but god damn.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Rumour that this will be cancelled after its first season

Hate to see Star Wars down bad like this, they've taken a certified goldmine and killed it many times over:francis:

We already know what time they are on, another man-hating, lesbian-fueled, non-sensical show using the Star Wars name...

The showerunner is a hardcore lesbian...we know the drill..

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GLOKY_mXsAAuEkF

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I seen some clip floating around on Twitter and not to any surprise this is another dud.

The fight didn’t even feel like Star Wars and more like the last air bender.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
When Star War fans ask for more Star Wars, they apparently wanted ashy neckbeards swinging light Sabres every five minutes, they didn't want diversity and women!

Reva's rant about hunting the Jedi was the most refreshing thing to happen to Star Wars since Din Djarin looked into a crib. So if that's whaT Acolyte is about I'm all for it, even though it appears Amandla Steinberg's character is just an apprentice or something else.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That trailer looks good and it's away from the Skywalker era so I'm game. Star wars fans are some of the whiniest bunch. There really is no pleasing them so I would just keep churning out different stories. They're going to hate watch it anyway lol