‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
probably watching the joints in his boxers, i know his new apprentice sleep with one eye open
ahsoka-ray-stevenson-ivanna-sakhno.jpg
put this relationship in a different perspective, she probably took baths with the door open, see Sweet East on Hulu!

daemonova

Daps
Autocorrect been killing me lately. That first fight* was cheeks
You goto remember these shows aren't made for us, they made for females, no quota on Disney princesses

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This was pretty good:ehh:
When the chemist closed in on Osha face and said "You look just like her" he already knew she wasn't Mae. He's either the Master or his real apprentice. This also might be why Sol couldn't read his mind or detect he was lying. The chemist set Mae up as another test with the Jedi.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You goto remember these shows aren't made for us, they made for females, no quota on Disney princesses
You're not a female? :ohhh:

At the end of the day, I don't really care about the pandering that Disney does; you just gotta accept that shyt at this point. I'm not trying to see no smediumly written and directed show with fight scenes that choreographed like iron fist.

daemonova

Daps
You're not a female? :ohhh:

At the end of the day, I don't really care about the pandering that Disney does; you just gotta accept that shyt at this point. I'm not trying to see no smediumly written and directed show with fight scenes that choreographed like iron fist.
Drool way too much over yT women to be female but aight dude, you confuse me with @dora_da_destroyer

@Realm-Breaker @Bryan Danielson