‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yord Stamos (that's his name from now on idgaf :heh:) being treated like a joke is kinda wack but I get the point of his character. They just could've used someone else instead of generic breh with Killmonger dreads :mjlol:

Yo, why the fukk did they use a young actor to play Master Torbin. That makeup and fake beard and fake flabby hair were fukking hilarious :laff:

How the fukk you let your Padawan become Brian Windhorst :picard: that Jedi Temple needs to be investigated.

The show has very inconsistent writing. One one hand you have the scene were Yord follows Osha to explain why she didn't kill Torbin so we can skip a filler episode of everyone suspecting her, which is smart. But on the other hand you have shyt like Mae being able to walk down town with the same outfit she killed Indara and infiltrated the Jedi Temple, while also showing that Jedi are actually pretty damn good tracking down criminals and doing shyt about it asap (they found Osha in a day, lol).

It's a good TV show so far imo, and I'm OK with that. If someone wants to shyt on it because it's not better than good, I get it but I'm done expecting greatness out of Star Wars. Andor is the only show that had outstanding writing and the rest you just have to live with the hit or miss nature of every show :manny:

PS: Amandla is fukking beautiful brehs :noah:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
With Jedi as easy to kill as these it's a wonder it took as long as it did to bring them down:beli:

this little girl makes a master who has the power to block attacks in a deep sleep just drink a vile of poison WTF

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
With Jedi as easy to kill as these it's a wonder it took as long as it did to bring them down:beli:

this little girl makes a master who has the power to block attacks in a deep sleep just drink a vile of poison WTF

I felt like they explained that part, fairly decently

He was seeking absolution for whatever went down on Mae's planet back then, hence why he took that vow of silence. When she offered him a way out to deal with his guilt, he took it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the two episodes, solid start so far if not spectacular. I liked the fact they didn't waste too much time with some of the reveals, especially with the somewhat short season and episodes length. Can spend more time on the "why" now and there is a big "who" still out there.

Thought it looked pretty good visually and I liked the fight scenes. From a writing standpoint it's not on the level of say Andor, but don't really think any other Star Wars project will reach that level. Definitely feels more all ages friendly.

Jedi are still :skip:in this era too. Curious to see how it develops.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It’s okay.

Weird they didn’t just read the chemist mind. He was obviously lying about whoever ”he” is.

They are placing a huge bet on what happened with the fire to make the viewer care about these characters

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The master Is prolly a she
Most likely it is Jason
giphy.gif