that sucks but atleast your not on the nightshift like me

3 12-hour night shifts a week was the best schedule i've ever had

-no traffic
-where i was working at... just me by myself
-u can cheat depending where u work at "i fall asleep somewhere"

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Do you want to do and it wont feel like work.

I tried this breh, and I hate to say it, but work is work.

The whole nature of having to do something (routine) vs doing something just for the hell of it (recreation) took all the fun out of it.

Binary

Banned
Daps
I missed the 9-5 life when I was laid off. Now, my hours are a bit easier on me.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i used to live a 3 min cab ride from my office. i could literally wake up a half hour before i needed to be here, shower, get dressed, catch a cab and still have time to grab coffee.

then i moved out of the city about a month and a half ago. my commute has turned into just under an hour all in each way. it has been the most soul draining adjustment i have ever experienced.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Yeah fukk third shift :pacspit:

Even when I wake up and do something like go out to the bars or clubs...I still end up being awake for hours, or at least end up passing out for a 3-4 hour nap only to wake up and fukk my whole sleeping schedule:mindblown:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
not having to drive to work is a blessing for me, it take me 20 minutes to get to work with the metro and i finish work pretty early if i want to go out with friends but im not about that club life no more :manny:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been working 12 hour days. Too lazy to go to the gym. Been like a month. I look ok cuz I'm eating OK. But I need to workout. But after work I feel like smoking up and just Latin therefor 3-4 hours. I gotta change that.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I:salute: all the blue collar workers in this thread. Yall nikkas work hard to take care of business:whew:
Alot of yall already know how easy I got it and trust me,I feel very lucky and blessed:wow:

Just remember as long as yall got a roof over your heads and food on the table you're still:win: even on days yall don't feel like it. Unfortunately I see close ones losing everyday begging for money and a place to stay because minimum wage jobs is beneath them:wtb: I tell them anything is better than nothing:ufdup:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
better than going in at 6 pm,getting texts from girls telling you they're "lonely and bored right now"

I feel your pain bruh, this EXACT shyt happened to me yesterday. This girl I met at Cameo the previous night hit me up talmbout what are we doing today :snoop: all I could do was hold my head and head to work.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
hqdefault.jpg