The '24 NY Mets. From 0-5 to OMG

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with a lot here, except for a couple. I agree with @AnonymityX1000 on signing one, but not both of Manea/Severino. Because if you think about it, you mention the walks.. but that's basically the exact rotation that we've got this year, except for adding Burnes in place of Quintana. The latest is Burnes wanting 8 years tho.
200w.gif

I would argue that manaea and sevi would perform much better next season in the same situation because they probably won't be so tired. Those two were gassed after being pushed so hard this season.

At least the hypothetical additions of Burnes and a healthy Senga should fix that. I also wonder if they attempt a Garrett crochet trade now that the season is over and his concerns about innings pitched should be over

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I would argue that manaea and sevi would perform much better next season in the same situation because they probably won't be so tired. Those two were gassed after being pushed so hard this season.

At least the hypothetical additions of Burnes and a healthy Senga should fix that. I also wonder if they attempt a Garrett crochet trade now that the season is over and his concerns about innings pitched should be over
Well damn... didn't think of a Crochet move :jbhmm:

Crochet
Burnes
Senga
Peterson
Megill/Sproat/Butto??

Damn... I just can't see Stearns Jew ass giving up the prospects in order to land Crochet tho. But man that would be ideal.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well damn... didn't think of a Crochet move :jbhmm:

Crochet
Burnes
Senga
Peterson
Megill/Sproat/Butto??

Damn... I just can't see Stearns Jew ass giving up the prospects in order to land Crochet tho. But man that would be ideal.

Stearns was 1 when they won and he has a lot of money coming off the books. He's also young, cheap and under team control until 2027. It's the perfect time to cash in some chips

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Stearns was 1 when they won and he has a lot of money coming off the books. He's also young, cheap and under team control until 2027. It's the perfect time to cash in some chips
I kind of agree. Gotta wait and see.
Don't see us giving up major prospects in a deal. Uncle Steve has always been on the Dodgers' model, wanting to build up the farm system and then spending the big money in free agency.
You're more than likely right.. but if there were ever a time to cash some in... :francis:

If raley comes back healthy, I wouldn't mind bringing him back. We lost dude for the whole damn season. I know he's older.. but if he can still sling it.. :yeshrug: Wouldn't mind Stanek back neither.

Gimme Iglesias and Winker.