The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ravens really are the worst in the league against the pass. It's not personnel either, it's scheme. Late in the game, why leave Wiggins one on one against Chase?! Alot to ask of a rookie. Luckily the Bengals ran and Burrow was too p*ssy to audible, but if they pass there, shyt could've went bad really fast.

Bengals secondary had a reason to be bad today, injuries. Ravens got no excuse. They need a really good secondary coach or advisor to help Orr mitigate this secondary. Otherwise, it's only going to get worse.
They are doing alot of dumb shyt they didn’t do last year

the biggest change that needs to made is they gotta put Kyle back in the slot and stop using LBs to cover the slot

They also need to bench Eddie Jackson and play ArDarius Washington more

and stop splitting reps between Trenton Simpson and Malik Harrison

Harrison is ass and should only play special teams

They also need to stop playing off coverage so much…especially against good QBs

You make the game too easy for them playing off the whole game

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the biggest change that needs to made is they gotta put Kyle back in the slot and stop using LBs to cover the slot

100% FACTS

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Ravens really are the worst in the league against the pass. It's not personnel either, it's scheme. Late in the game, why leave Wiggins one on one against Chase?! Alot to ask of a rookie. Luckily the Bengals ran and Burrow was too p*ssy to audible, but if they pass there, shyt could've went bad really fast.

Bengals secondary had a reason to be bad today, injuries. Ravens got no excuse. They need a really good secondary coach or advisor to help Orr mitigate this secondary. Otherwise, it's only going to get worse.

Are we still using simulated pressure schemes on defense? I was hoping that was something Orr would have brought back after being under Mike MacDonald.

Actually speaking of MacDonald, I hope this is an aberration like that awful dolphins game from 2 years ago where everyone wanted MacDonald gone too.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hell yeah the African boys has too step it up, they was Mia yesterday besides the one sack
The pass rush really wasn’t that bad yesterday

They were getting pressure,Burrow was just good at avoiding it and getting the ball out his hands…plus the secondary was just ass and leaving dudes wide open

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Even Van Noy only had one decent rush and he was going against a 2nd string OT.

Zac gotta get his damn scheme together.
They were playing coverage alot

alot of 3 man and 4 man rushes

when they did send pressure it got there most of the time but Burrow was still getting the ball out

I think it was just a bad defensive gameplan

They played and coached scared on defense and got lit up for it

I expect them to be more aggressive going forward(not Wink aggressive tho :whoa: )

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jets just fired Robert Saleh - if the Ravens don’t get that defense together, they should be on the phone trying to get him that coordinating job ASAP
I was gonna post something along these lines.

I wouldn't fire Orr, but they should bring Saleh in as an advisor...very high paid advisor because someone else is going to want to bring him in as DC.

Seahawks hired Les Frazier to be an advisor to McDonald. Orr needs his advisor.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Jets just fired Robert Saleh - if the Ravens don’t get that defense together, they should be on the phone trying to get him that coordinating job ASAP
I think it’s too early for them to get rid of the DC. He’s just getting started. One thing people ain’t mentioning is that his D is making teams one dimensional by shutting down the run. Teams haven’t had much of a choice but to throw a lot of passes and they’ve faced some of the best QBs in the league so far outside of Minshew who torched them last year with less weapons