The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They might not win ANY of those games. But you're right. AFC championship game to 0-5 to start the season doesn't look good for Harbs. Hopefully he doesn't get a pass because he won a SB 12 years ago.
thats what im saying

We are pretty much guaranteed to start 0-5

This is needed tho

Its better than winning 12 games and folding in the playoffs again

This gonna be the season that gets Harbaugh fired :blessed:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Let this shyt burn, harbaugh and Decosta is failing lamar
Yup Decosta had an alltime woat offseason that went unnoticed somehow and Harbs is Harbs

these fukk nikkas getting exposed this season tho :blessed:

dismantling the oline was one of these dumbest decisions ever and its gonna get them fired :youngsabo:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Harbs has had some terrible games but this might be his worst

He has to go after this season
The afc title game will always be the worst. That might be the single worst coached game in nfl history. It was an entire game worth of Seattle throwing at the 1 yard line levels of stupid. I haven’t paid any attention to what the team has done since they let him skate after that one. At this point I’d trust cam cameron or rich kotite over Harbaugh. I’d happily tolerate a winless season if that’s what it takes to get rid of him. I can’t believe they’ve really wasted 17 years of our time with this fukking guy :snoop:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Chiefs/Mahomes would have taken this Ravens WR core last year for their SB run....
Andy Reid compared to John Harbaugh. That’s like comparing a 2021 S63 AMG to a 1995 Corolla in terms of quality and performance. Did you watch the afc title game last year? 6 attempts for their top 2 backs and 2 designed runs for Lamar against a poor run defense while throwing 40+ times against a great pass defense. You name a bad head coach and I’ll happily take him over Harbaugh because unless he’s 2009-10 Josh McDaniels, he’s guaranteed to be an improvement.