The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Last Time Henry missed a game due to injury was 2021.

He's fresh off of two 1k seasons (wouldve been 3 if not injured in 21') We won't be overusing him like the Titans. We most likely to use his skillset to complement our team.

If Gus can get 4.1 ypc and 13 tds, Henry will inflict that same damage and much more

Gus was my guy and the new steady Eddie for bmore but this Henry signing sure as hell softens that blow.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There is no way they don't draft oline at 30. They'll never do it, but they should trade up if Mims or Latham are within a few picks. Moses's replacement is not on the roster. If you think Faalele is the answer, TJ Watt abused him when they played. He's too slow to deal with the speed at the NFL level.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way they don't draft oline at 30. They might even trade up if Mims or Latham are within a few picks. Moses's replacement is not on the roster. If you think Faalele is the answer, TJ Watt abused him when they played. He's too slow to deal with the speed at the NFL level.

Have they played Faalele at Guard? I can see them trying to move him there and draft another tackle like you said cause o line looking thin now.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Have they played Faalele at Guard? I can see them trying to move him there and draft another tackle like you said cause o line looking thin now.
hes damn near 6’9

you don’t want really tall guards blocking the QBs vision while hes reading the middle of the field

it looks like we are finally moving away from the big stiffs at oline and are gonna add more athletic tackles who can pass block

I don’t think Faalele will make the 53 next season

I think we’re either gonna add 3 olineman in the draft or 2 in the draft and a vet in free agency

I think we’ll add 2 tackles and a guard

oline will look something like this

LT - Stanley/rookie 2nd or 3rd round pick
LG - Vorhees/Sala Aumavae-Laulu
C - Linderbaum
RG - Cleveland/mid round rookie or vet free agent
RT - 1st round pick/Mekari

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There is no way they don't draft oline at 30. They'll never do it, but they should trade up if Mims or Latham are within a few picks. Moses's replacement is not on the roster. If you think Faalele is the answer, TJ Watt abused him when they played. He's too slow to deal with the speed at the NFL level.
Mims and Fautanu are the 2 lineman I hoping are there when we pick

I think we're gonna have to trade up tho

its gonna be alot of offensive players drafted in the 1st round

Im thinking atleast 20 of the 32 1st round picks will be offense

gonna be alot of QBs,WRs,and olineman

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Mims and Fautanu are the 2 lineman I hoping are there when we pick

I think we're gonna have to trade up tho