The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Stacking up those comp picks, though. I think we get one for Darby, not sure.

Wanted Gus back. Hope it works out for him out there. Guessing we're going to run it back with JK (heavy incentive deal), Hill, find a UDFA gem, and hope KMitch recovers quickly. Really don't see them landing Henry or even Jones.
as of right now its just a bunch of 6th round comp picks

we need Quenn to break the bank so we can get a 3rd for him

hopefully Clowney,Zeitler,and Van Not get decent deals so we can get some decent comp picks for them

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

welp we wont be getting Aaron Jones :francis:

Ravens once a again fumbling the ball in the offseason when it comes to offense

It’s criminal how little they put into the skill positions. From being 32nd in the league in money spent at receiver from 2018-22 and then responding by signing a washed up Beckham to losing out so far this offseason too.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's been quiet, but supposedly, the Cowboys were interested in getting Henry. I don't see the Ravens beating anything they offer him.

There are only two running backs I like in the draft for the Ravens, but only in the 4th round or later. Jaylen Wright out of Tennessee or Marshawn Lloyd out of USC. Both are really good power backs that have speed. Reminds me of a faster Gus. I don't think either will be available as an UDFA.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's been quiet, but supposedly, the Cowboys were interested in getting Henry. I don't see the Ravens beating anything they offer him.

There are only two running backs I like in the draft for the Ravens, but only in the 4th round or later. Jaylen Wright out of Tennessee or Marshawn Lloyd out of USC. Both are really good power backs that have speed. Reminds me of a faster Gus. I don't think either will be available as an UDFA.
Cowboys have no cap space plus they’re about to pay Dak

those rumors are just smokescreens from Henrys agent to get the Ravens to pay more

if he had a better offer on the table he would’ve took it already

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Team is getting purged. I would be shocked if they win the division this year with the amount of division winners they have to play and no major additions so far.
man we not losing nobody special :heh:

lets not lower expectations and give anybody a pass for underperforming next year

Its still superbowl or bust

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Team is getting purged. I would be shocked if they win the division this year with the amount of division winners they have to play and no major additions so far.
playoffs.gif