The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

They probably got to arguing and she said "that's why yo trash ass fumbled at the 1 yard line :mjgrin:"
96b0038c-9972-4df2-a799-0b5270d75a32_text.gif

Jokes aside, I hope it's not too serious. If he did the shyt I hope she doesnt withdraw her complaint. He seem like an emotional ass nikka and it will happen again. :francis:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Timeline is saying this happened the 21st, which was after the Texans game. Meaning they let him play in the Chiefs game. I find it hard to believe the Ravens didn't know about the police report. Maybe they didn't know all the details, but they had to have known about the police report.

Biscotti has a 0 tolerance policy on domestic violence. Be interesting to see how they handle this with Zay on pace to be one of the best WRs they drafted.

Wouldn't be surprised if they drafted another WR in the 1st round after this. Keon Coleman from Florida State would be their coveted big body receiver they've been searching for forever.

:ufdup:need to leave them white bytches alone

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Timeline is saying this happened the 21st, which was after the Texans game. Meaning they let him play in the Chiefs game. I find it hard to believe the Ravens didn't know about the police report. Maybe they didn't know all the details, but they had to have known about the police report.

Biscotti has a 0 tolerance policy on domestic violence. Be interesting to see how they handle this with Zay on pace to be one of the best WRs they drafted.

Wouldn't be surprised if they drafted another WR in the 1st round after this. Keon Coleman from Florida State would be their coveted big body receiver they've been searching for forever.

:ufdup:need to leave them white bytches alone
has yet to be charged too....

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Ayo...I got two friends who are Ravens fans and they been hating on Harbaugh for years. Both wanted him fired so the job could be given to McDonald. I'm just curious if this is a common sentiment (that Harbaugh is a fukk up and needs to go) or nah.
He went to the AFC Championship so no, they weren't going to fire him. As far as his career, he's ass and his play calling is ass! he's only good for recruitment, before that he was just an a$$hole.