The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mfer on twitter are going crazy about this, he's innocent to proven guilty, them white whores always do that when they are used out, she did all zay school work and now it's time for him to move on
I heard about this right after the chiefs lose
They was only keeping it under wraps cuz they thought the ravens was going to the bowl

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Timeline is saying this happened the 21st, which was after the Texans game. Meaning they let him play in the Chiefs game. I find it hard to believe the Ravens didn't know about the police report. Maybe they didn't know all the details, but they had to have known about the police report.

Biscotti has a 0 tolerance policy on domestic violence. Be interesting to see how they handle this with Zay on pace to be one of the best WRs they drafted.

Wouldn't be surprised if they drafted another WR in the 1st round after this. Keon Coleman from Florida State would be their coveted big body receiver they've been searching for forever.

:ufdup:need to leave them white bytches alone
Please if their was no tape nothing would have happened to ray rice
The story I heard involved guns so this way worst
The ravens knew about this before the chiefs game

Red Money

All Star
Daps

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mfer on twitter are going crazy about this, he's innocent to proven guilty, them white whores always do that when they are used out, she did all zay school work and now it's time for him to move on
Yeah I’ll never take a white womans word when it comes to shyt like this

this is their go to move when the relationship doesn’t go how they wanted it to