The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I wouldn’t say Queen isn’t special but we’ve known since the day they declined his 5th year option that this would be his last year in Baltimore no matter how good he was this season

I don’t see them resigning Madabuike either.Hes gonna get around 20 mill per from somebody and we don’t have the cap to get close to that number

Geno is gone too.Putting the tag on a backup isn’t a option breh :heh:

pass rusher will be the biggest need this offseason

I think Clowney and Van Noy will get good offers from other teams and sign elsewhere

Bowser will get cut

I like Oweh,he doesn’t put up great sack numbers but he gets pressures and is a all around good football player

really can’t say much about Ojabo besides he sucks at setting the edge…he just hasn’t played enough to form a real opinion on his ceiling

I would be down with bringing Clowney back but I don’t see him taking less to stay in Baltimore…hopefully im wrong
So this year is our only shot, huh? :to:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So this year is our only shot, huh? :to:
Hell no

I believe in Lamar and Decosta so the window is open as long as Lamar is in his prime

Queens replacement is already on the roster

I don’t worry about DT cause they always do a good job drafting or signing free agents there

pass rusher is my only concern but that’s literally a concern every year :heh:

If we get better in the trenches on both sides of the ball I think we’ll be even better next season

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
but if you are excelling in a system why leave, you can be paid your team could be ASS.
Depends on the situation. Chargers could be ok opportunity with Herbert.
Panters I would overcharge for the trash owner and may luck up and get fired and get to stack money :lolbron:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the situation. Chargers could be ok opportunity with Herbert.
Panters I would overcharge for the trash owner and may luck up and get fired and get to stack money :lolbron:
that's what I mean panthers. Chargers just need a new coach.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who knows

McDonald will definitely get a HC job either this year or next but im kinda shocked Moken is being requested to to interview for HC jobs and Id be shocked if somebody hired him
Yeah I’m not surprised with McDonald but I thought that Monken wasn’t interested in a HC job either.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
From the pre & post game interviews and locker room segments, McDonald seems somewhat introverted. I just don't see a head coach personality from him (yet). Jimmy Smith pretty much said the same on the Vault. Monken is the opposite. He talks and behaves like a head coach.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yep I expected teams to try to steal our guys after the season we had. I just pray we can keep Monkin.

Welp… it’s a wrap for yall

The Football gods love a good story but not too good of a story.

Never in history of football has 2 siblings won (one the College Bowl championship and the other the SB) both major bowls in the same year.

It’s not gonna happen now…. Only one Harbaugh winning and it’s Jim

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Welp… it’s a wrap for yall

The Football gods love a good story but not too good of a story.

Never in history of football has 2 siblings won (one the College Bowl championship and the other the SB) both major bowls in the same year.

It’s not gonna happen now…. Only one Harbaugh winning and it’s Jim
We beat yall at home, we took the MVP from yall. Why must you get your hopes up only to take another L. I told you weeks ago when you were so sure yall were going to hand us the L that we not worried about yall :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: