The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Missed the game. Pitt fumbled 6 times?!?! The fukk?? Still can't believe these bums beat the ravens earlier

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Andrews injury was a gift and curse because it’s no way Andrews can come back and get his 8-10 targets , I think it will mess up the flow of the offense

Man I like likely. Ravens gotta figure out a way to keep getting him some touches even when Andrews comes back. It can be like when we had Hayden Hurst and Andrews out there

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
well atleast nobody got hurt

One bright spot was Trenton Simpson

Dude looked good out there :ehh:
Yup, I was gonna say this. We have seen Patrick Queen play his last season in Baltimore. The system/scheme has demonstrated that Queen is not special and can be replaced.

However, Madabuike must be resigned.

Geno should be let go too, but a franchise tag could be appropriate. I think he's playing this good because he's in a contract year. Franchise tag should reveal if he can do it consistently. 3g. Wg.

I'm surprised I'm about to type this, but I'd like to see them bring back Clowney on a team friendly deal because he's look phenomenal in this system. Plus, Ojabo doesn't look like he's going to be a factor, Bowser is playing hide and seek and Oweh is developing extremely slow.

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Yup, I was gonna say this. We have seen Patrick Queen play his last season in Baltimore. The system/scheme has demonstrated that Queen is not special and can be replaced.

However, Madabuike must be resigned. Geno should be let go too, but a franchise tag could be appropriate.

I'm surprised I'm about to type this, but I'd like to see them bring back Clowney on a team friendly deal because he's look phenomenal in this system. Plus, Ojabo doesn't look like he's going to be a factor, Bowser is playing hide and seek and Oweh is developing extremely slow.
Right there with you. If we win it all, I could see him jumping ship for one last payday but would like to keep him if possible. He's been one of the biggest surprised this year.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Looking on social media.... :mjlol: I can't believe some are legit mad about this L.

We (with nothing to play for) made it out of a game with the ****** Steelers (with everything to play for) with no major injuries. That's our win. :yeshrug:
I wanted the Steelers to win. Now we just need the Dolphins to do their thing.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Looking on social media.... :mjlol: I can't believe some are legit mad about this L.

We (with nothing to play for) made it out of a game with the ****** Steelers (with everything to play for) with no major injuries. That's our win. :yeshrug:

People are insane and I’m glad they got this L out of the way too, the ravens has been on one helluva run

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

However, Madabuike must be resigned.

Geno should be let go too, but a franchise tag could be appropriate. I think he's playing this good because he's in a contract year. Franchise tag should reveal if he can do it consistently. 3g. Wg.

I wouldn’t say Queen isn’t special but we’ve known since the day they declined his 5th year option that this would be his last year in Baltimore no matter how good he was this season

I don’t see them resigning Madabuike either.Hes gonna get around 20 mill per from somebody and we don’t have the cap to get close to that number

Geno is gone too.Putting the tag on a backup isn’t a option breh :heh:

pass rusher will be the biggest need this offseason

I think Clowney and Van Noy will get good offers from other teams and sign elsewhere

Bowser will get cut

I like Oweh,he doesn’t put up great sack numbers but he gets pressures and is a all around good football player

really can’t say much about Ojabo besides he sucks at setting the edge…he just hasn’t played enough to form a real opinion on his ceiling

I would be down with bringing Clowney back but I don’t see him taking less to stay in Baltimore…hopefully im wrong