The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Terrible take. Him being on the field makes it easier for everyone else. Likely is good but teams would rather face him than Andrews. The offense is looking better cause people are catching passes.
yup just like defense is effected when Hamilton is out or for Miami Waddle being out made a difference with the offense.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I get what you're saying. I like Lamar throwing to his WRs more too. Monken, Tee Martin and the other offensive personnel helped Lamar get more comfortable in the offense. Lamar has no limit to what he can do in this offense and no one has been able to stop them so far. They haven't closed the door on Andrews possibly returning. I just hope that if he does return, Likely still gets some targets and Lamar CONTINUES to spread the ball around, especially to the WRs and they continue to CATCH passes.

I think ultimately you're most right. The receivers are catching everything and you even got ricard out here making one handed catches.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I get what you're saying. I like Lamar throwing to his WRs more too. Monken, Tee Martin and the other offensive personnel helped Lamar get more comfortable in the offense. Lamar has no limit to what he can do in this offense and no one has been able to stop them so far. They haven't closed the door on Andrews possibly returning. I just hope that if he does return, Likely still gets some targets and Lamar CONTINUES to spread the ball around, especially to the WRs and they continue to CATCH passes.

Andrews injury was a gift and curse because it’s no way Andrews can come back and get his 8-10 targets , I think it will mess up the flow of the offense

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
ENRP9jw.gif

CO7Cc7i.gif

:dame:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. With that said, this is a more veteran group than 2019. Our cornerstone players are older and wiser.
True, this is a better team but I only think about how we’ve played down to competition so I hoping my concerns are not real. Also I don’t want the Steelers in the playoffs :russ:
I was say that but it’s gonna be a snow storm Saturday, harbaugh should leave all the starters out
Well shyt, yeah they def need to hold the starters then. Not much to gain from a blizzard game.